Chapter 4: 1st Mission.

The Scene opens up with Daniels and Zussman at Team RWBY's dorm, holding their board game. And they are listening through the door.

In Team RWBY's Dorm....

Blake: And we may never be ready! Our enemies won't wait until graduation day, and strike at us!

Ruby: Relax Blake, the 2 are gonna be protecting us, plus.... Who wants to go on a mission to investigate our enemies? Say aye.

Yang: Oh! I love it when you're feisty.

The door opens with the two grown men on the floor.

Zussman: Uh, We can Explain.

(One long boring explanation later.....)

Daniels: We heard that you four were thinking of taking down the bad guys, you ladies can't have all the action, we decided to join.

Ruby: Okay, let's all have a good night's sleep.

Daniels: Good night girls.

They go to their dorms, and Daniels hears someone knocking at the door, and Daniels answers it. After all of that, they meet at class and they have lunch, but Daniels who heard Velvet being bullied, he told Cardin to let her go, but he refuses and he Punches Cardin, and later after that, he reports it to professor Goodwitch, and after that, they do the Mission and Daniels goes with Ruby and Weiss, while Zussman goes with Yang and Neptune.

They go to the CCT Tower and access Jacques Schnee's files. Later on, after the other three got to the night club, they are heard chasing Torchwick, Daniels gets on the M2 Browning on the Jeep, and they defeat Torchwick, and he flees with his new henchwoman Neo.