↠Chapter 28↞

(A/N. I edited the chapter, forgetting to add something last time so give the last part in Rin's POV a read before the next chapter that will be released tomorrow!)

I left again at night for my last lesson, Mr. Aizawa was probably a little relieved about it in a sense since he doesn't have to keep losing sleep over it. Although it meant that I would stop training and was getting closer towards my mission which was the bad part.

"Pyro!! Today's finally your last lesson huh?" Neruda said as I entered the warehouse like structure but training centre.

She ambushed me in a bone crushing hug. "myesh" I said muffled. She really was a very bulky woman.

"Gotta say kid, I'll missya. But let's get started with the last session. Today, I'm gonna measure your level at everything, get ready for a series of tests." Neruda said getting serious with her hands on her hips.

I nodded with a small determined smile.

The tests included, first, written case study exams, and also on what I'd like to call spying 101 which didn't really include much teaching, just an aptitude test to see if I had the natural problem solving skills, lie detector test, quirk apprehension, and finally combat with quirk and without.

We started with combat. I was able to neatly cover my presence while fighting her, and also that of my flames. My strength has surely improved a lot over the month but it still didn't compare to hers, so of course it was substituted by speed as always. Finally, I flared up the flames I attached all over her body, I didn't increase the heat, but I changed the colour to make it visible.

She was shocked, "when...?"

I smirked standing up. From her point of view, I had never even unleashed the flames from my torch, and had only used those from my mouth, so when did I get these flames when she didn't even sense them on me.

I was proud of that move of mine. The special attacks I created in school were not my real special attack, this one outdoes any of them by far.

"Had them on me the entire time" I said. It was true, I had them on me ever since I even entered the HPSC car.

She grinned so widely, nothing could rival that grin of hers in all her life, "Oho, you my girl, are by far, the best I've seen, only one person ever managed to surprise me like this."

The reason she was surprised was because this move, was something she never trained with me and had absolutely no idea about over this entire month. With this move, I single handedly passed 80% of all the rest of the tests.

I pretended to still have more to learn in spy training and I completely one sidedly hid the fact from her expert senses that I was training this move, I even fooled her quirk which was only possible with extreme precision, I pretended completely normal as if I was doing nothing wrong this entire time or that I was hiding something.

And being a spy never meant direct battle like this, it was something you did undercover, before the actual fight even started.

I observed her, tested my skill during training discreetly without her knowing. Whether she would be able to sense the level of my flames or not, so I could improve my own skill, used her without her knowing, and she had no idea about it at all.

And then, I finally revealed all of my work's worth in one go, and defeating her like it was a piece of cake while according to her expectations, I would only have improved a bit and still in the end wouldn't have been able to defeat her.

I successfully hid my true self, and my true intentions.

I passed a test I created on my own to show her my prowess.