Chapter 2: What's up with him?

Midoryia and Bakugo walked into the cafeteria and got their lunch. They looked around the room to see the Bakusquad and Dekusquad inviting them to their table. Bakugo and Midoryia splitted ways and went to their tables.

The Dekusquad were talking to each other and having fun except Midoryia. Even though Lida, Tsu, and Todoroki didn't say anything on the topic, Uraraka did. And sitting beside her makes it hard for him to sit there. What Uraraka said made him feel sad that she thinks quirkless people are useless, but you can't change what people think. "Are you okay Midoryia?" Tsu asked. "Yeah I am fine, why?" Midoryia asked. "You yelled at Sero and barged out of the classroom," Todoroki replied. "Oh yeah...I am fine now guys, you don't need to worry about me," Midoryia replied. "Are you sure Midoryia? As class representative, I have to make sure my fellow classmates and friends are okay," Lida said has he moved his arms in a chopping motion. Midoryia looked at Lida and chuckled. "I am okay Lida, you don't need to worry," Midoryia replied. "You know, you can always tell us if anything is going on. You don't need to be afraid to tell us what is going on, privately. We can help the best we can," Uraraka said. Midoryia gave Uraraka a side eye before agreeing to her offer. "That's weird," Uraraka replied.

The Bakusquad were eyeing Midoriya for a moment before they started to talk upon the topic with Miidoryia. "What do you think happen back there?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah, he literally went off on me when I asked him a simple question," Sero said. "Do you think we offended him?" Mina asked. "I don't know, but whatever happened got on his nerves," Kaminari replied. "Can you guys stop talking about him! That nerd is weak about everything. There is no point in worrying about him," Bakugo yelled. "Come on man. We are just worried about him," Mina said. "Worry about him when I am not around. Hearing the word Deku gets on my nerves," Bakugo said as he aggressively took a bite out of his sandwich.

After school, all of the students went to their dorms and hang out. The Bakusquad were playing video games while the Dekusquad are talking to each other in Uraraka's room. Midoriya is at one of the training rooms and Bakugo is in his room. He managed to slip away from the group without them noticing. Three hours has passed and Midoryia hasn't came back and Bakugo knew where he was. Bakugo was bored and decided to join him.

Bakugo walked into the room to see Midoryia training his black whip. He walked over to Midoryia and spotted Bakugo. He landed in front of Bakugo with a questioning look. "What brings you here? It is past 8:30," Midoryia asked. Bakugo made his signature sound to announce that he knows when he goes to bed, but who doesn't know. "I came here to train. I can't let you get past me," Bakugo said as he took his jacket off. "Same as always," Midoryia whispered. They both trained on their own parts without talking to each other, but Bakugo was starting to get frustrated because his phone kept going off. He grunted in annoyance and checked his phone to see a new group chat that was formed with everyone in the class except Midoryia. "Tch," Bakugo said and put his phone down after putting it on silent. Midoryia noticed Bakugo looked upset. He thought he probably was in another argument with his mother and left it alone.

It is almost midnight and they both decided to leave the training room and go to sleep. They both took a shower, brushed their teeth, and got into their pajamas. Midoryia got in bed and went straight to sleep, but Bakugo stayed up; wondering what they were talking about in the group chat. "Ugh," Bakugo said as he rolled over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone.

Group chat

Frog girl: Hey, where is Midoryia?

Robot: Yeah, I don't see him in the group chat.

Pikachu: We made this group chat without Midobro because it is about him.

Float: Why?

Racoon eyes: Because it is about him. He has been acting strange lately and we don't know why.