ATLA: Making a Splash

The Banished Prince of the Fire Nation was on the waters of the South Pole when suddenly he saw something- someone- falling from the sky with a bag and a strange outfit. His Uncle shouts out to have someone retrieve her once she hits the waves of the ocean. They pull her from the water and attempt to warm her. Iroh, the Prince's uncle, examined the girl who just fell from the heavens.

"Uncle, who is this woman? And why does she look like a Fire Nation citizen and a Water Tribe peasant?" Zuko, the banished Prince, demanded more than asked Iroh.

"Prince Zuko, I have just met this young lady...I don't have many answers. I can say that I have a feeling the spirits have called her. What for, I am unsure..." Iroh spoke calmly.

"...If the so-called spirits are involved then she is to stay guarded and monitored. I am going back to my room." Zuko growled before turning to go below deck.

The girl opened her eyes and sighed deeply as her eyes tried to focus on the figures around her. As they focus on Iroh they widened and she sits up quickly as if she is shocked to see a firebender. Iroh puts up his hands to show he comes in peace as the guards back away when they saw the Retired General give them a look to back off. They obeyed his silent order.

"I mean no harm to you, we are just worried since you seem to have fallen from the sky. Are you alright?" Iroh asked in a steady yet slightly concerned voice

The girl looked over at him and felt nervous. Should she tell him that they are just a TV show from where she came from..? Taking a deep breath and turning to properly face Iroh, she bowed like how they did in the show...however she brought herself to the metal of the ship in such gratitude.

"I am so honored to meet you...I have..read..about you. I am a bit confused and frankly, I'm scared. I don't know how I was brought all the way to the poles." She shakily responded.

Iroh helps the girl up from her steep thankfulness; he then leads her below deck to a spare room they have. He figured to ask questions later since it is very apparent that the woman is shakin up; in reality while she was indeed shaken she was also excited to be within a tv show she watched so often as a kid. Though knowing the future and end of the show brought a sudden slap in the face. What if being here ruined and throws things off course? What if she-

"My dear friend, is everything alright? You look as if you just saw a rabid Hog Monkey running towards you." Iroh placed a soothing hand on your back and tried to guild you back into walking again.

"I-I...I'll be okay. General Iroh.." she shakily responded.

"Retired General...you can call me Iroh. However if you would like, you can also call me Uncle until we find your family. Do not mind Prince Zuko if he hears you call me Uncle, I'm sure he will grow used to it." Iroh responded warmly

She felt her heart sore up into the atmosphere at those words. She knew Iroh was kind and loving but to actually experience it towards you? Words could not help her describe the feeling.

"You can call me..Yumi..I do not think my actual name would be appropriate..not here anyway." Yumi spoke in a hushed tone.

~~I might do this into a story depending on how well this is received or if I want to do it regardless if people want it. I fed you all. now shoo LMAO~~