Laugh With Me

~~Uhhh this feels a bit cringy ;;w;;~~

Laughter could be heard. It bounced off the walls. A sword was pressed against the neck that belonged to the Ruler of the land. You, a maid, could only watch along with the rest of the people of the castle. The Jester laughed so loud, so genuine.

"OH MY DEAR KING-! ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL!"

The Jester laughed louder as the fire continued to burn around you and the people. The Jester refused to let anyone leave, a wide permanent smile on their face- the guards couldn't do a thing...what could anyone do?

"I'm am so tired of being laughed at...hehehe....SO NOW I WILL LAUGH WHEN NEIGHBORING KINGDOMS MOCK YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME, THE JESTER, BURN DOWN WHAT YOU ALL BUILT!"

He slices the Ruler's throat, gasps arouse from the room as then screams erupted. The guards rush to the jester, but with how flexible they were..it made catching him difficult.

"COME ON! LAUGH WITH THE JESTER! ITS FUNNY!!!"

The laughter echoes off the walls as everyone ran; even while the fire spreads to other rooms...the screams bouncing off the walls...but the laugh of the jester was now to forever strike fear into those who hear it. The Jester haunts the ruins...and haunts other kingdoms whose Jester's felt the same as this one did.

"LAUGH!! SCREAM!! FOR I AM THE JOKE!"

~~Uh oh-! A little crazy don't ya think?~~