Are You Appeased?

~~Soooo..this might be all over the place..oh- also TRIGGER WARNING for suicide~~

Staring into a mirror while a silly tune plays from her phone was Azamuku. In a world full of quirks...her quirk wasn't nice. It was called Appease. Now many would think that'd be an amazing quirk yet...it didn't work like they thought. The quirk was always active, it was always being used against her. It made her want to appease others...and she had no control of it. 

Azamuku was friends with so many people...but this only made things worse. Her quirk started kicking into overdrive. She had millions of personalities...Azamuku stopped caring and let her quirk do whatever it wanted. It ruled her life. She didn't care how unhealthy it became anymore. So many 'flavors' that one would abhor, even though she's had enough...her quirk still demands. Days would blur by, she would face someone with a smile and others with a scowl. One with a shy, nervous look and another with determination and not backing down. She would be perfect. Her quirk made her perfect in the eyes of many. Her quirk made her worth something to the people. It got so bad that when she looked in the mirror her quirk strained to what she wanted. Her mouth would change from the biggest smile to the deepest of scowls. Who is she supposed to be? No longer knowing that answer since she turned 4..

Eventually started to breath heavily as she began laughing out loud. Her eyes darting around the room as she looked for security. Its gone too far...to the point of no return.

She cursed her quirk. It was made to make others happy. She felt like a dessert. Made to make others happy; it was dividing her life into servings that others consume mercilessly.  Which personality should she be? Eventually Azamuku left the school bathroom and ran to leave. She bumps into Midoriya and Bakugou- Midoriya looked at Azamuku, he was the only one besides the teachers and her family that knew of her quirk. Bakugou, on the other hand, dubbed her quirkless since he thinks that Appease was the most useless quirk out there and didn't think it would be real. Bakugou was in the middle of bullying the green haired boy but then turned his anger towards her and approached her.

He cursed at her and called her useless. Now he caused the most stress for her quirk, since it didn't know how to keep him appeased- however..today it would figure it out. Azamuku's quirk will finally figure out how to appease Bakugou. 

"Why don't you and Deku take a swan dive off the roof of a building and pray for a better quirk in your next life!" 

Azamuku gasped and stared at Bakugou as she immediately felt her quirk do its job. She tried to fight it but she had no control over her body as she run to the nearest staircase. Midoriya  watched her disappear before it clicked and he ran after her; he kept mumbling 'no's and 'please don't'. Bakugou watched them run and his brain processed it. He thought of her quirk but while he did grow worried...he shoved it down. He still believes that she was quirkless, that her claimed quirk wasn't real. He turned to continue out the doors of the school, but he couldn't help be feel something was wrong. 

Midoriya caught up to Azamuku but couldn't move as he stared in fear at the slight before him. There she was....over the railing..shoes off and bag on the ground. She was trembling. Her quirk..it will appease Bakugou. Midoriya tried his best to change her quirk's attention to himself but it refused. It finally knew what Bakugou wanted...so his took priority over everything else. She shouted for Midoriya to help, for anyone below to help...they only stared up and pointed, chattered...but none approached. Bakugou who was below stared up with an indescribable look on his face; he didn't expect for her to do it..and the pit of his stomach dropped as she let go. Midoriya calls out to her as she plummets to the ground below.

She hit the ground and as her vision faded to black she sees Bakugou...her quirk feels that this wasn't what he wanted...

Why wasn't he appease..? Why aren't you happy...

~~ouchy- we can continue this or have another story where she survives...up to you~~