"What? How?" Allison questioned.

"You think my only purpose in the pack was to go to high school?" Asher smiled. "No, no, Argent. I'm the spy." She winked before walking away.

"Wha-" But Asher was gone.

Spy.

--------------------

"Didn't know if you'd make it." Kali taunted.

Asher just shut the door behind her, making a beeline to her bedroom. She walked in, slamming the door behind her. Kali chuckled from the living room. She quickly walked to her closet, throwing the door open and grabbing an old backpack. The girl put some clothes in it and then went to her dresser to the do the same. Asher could hear Kali and Deucalion speaking somewhere in the apartment. She clenched her jaw at the noise, but just continued packing things around her room. She grabbed her charger and other things she'd need, then walked out again.

"Hello, Asher. Where have you been?" Deucalion asked. "You never came home last night."

Asher swallowed, stopping in her tracks. She turned around, staring him dead in his eyes. Though he couldn't see that. "And I won't be coming home tonight, either. Or tomorrow, or the day after that. I'm never coming back."

The twins came out of their room, worried expressions on their faces. "What?" Aiden asks.

Asher avoided their gazes, not wanting to break down at the sight of them. Deucalion stood up from the couch, walking over to her.

"Well, why not?" He feigned innocence.

The man knew Asher knew. She wouldn't be acting like this towards him if she didn't.

She walked up to him, getting in his face. "Because of you." Her eyes flickered yellow.

"Ash, what are you doing?" Ethan spoke up.

The girl simply turned around, ignoring them. She walked up to the front door, her bag slung over her shoulder.

"Asher." Aiden walked up to her. "Tell us what's going on."

Asher slowly looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I got to go, see you later. Promise."

Then she walked out. Leaving her boys dumbfounded.

--------------------

Her encounter with Asher still in her mind, Allison lead Scott towards the room her grandfather was staying in. She turned the knob, catching the old man's attention.

"Did you bring him?" Gerard asks.

Scott enters the room, making the man turn around quickly.

"Oh, come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain." Gerard urged, rolling his sleeve up.

Allison turned towards him, guilt on her face. "You don't have to do this." She assured.

"If you want me to talk, this is how it's gonna happen." Gerard said, his voice hoarse.

Scott started walking towards him, rolling his sleeve up. "If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything."

LIONESS || lydia martinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें