Vol 1. Chp 4: Introductions

AYANOKOUJI POV:

"Well then, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, starting from the front. Is that okay?" After Hirata had introduced himself, he encouraged the rest of my classmates to introduce themselves.

The shy girl at the front was surprised but quickly got up to introduce herself due to the pressure from Hirata's words. ""M-my name is...Inogashira Ko-Ko..." Inogashira was rather introverted and wasn't prepared to give an introduction.

"Do your best!"

"Don't panic! It's okay!". The rest of my classmates encouraged her

Those idiots didn't seem to realize the effect of their words. To someone who is extremely nervous, "Do your best!" and, "It's okay!" can actually seem forceful, as if indicating she needs to match her classmates.

"It's okay to go slowly. Don't rush." Kushida said.

After that, the girl calmed down and regained her composure. She took a few small breaths and tried again. "My name is Inogashira...Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing. I'm pretty good at knitting. I-It's nice to meet you all." The introductions continued.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you." Yamauchi lied shamelessly in his introduction.

Soon, it was kushida's turn. "My name is Kushida Kikyou. None of my friends from junior high made it to this school, so I'm alone here. I'd like to get to know all of your names and faces right away and become friends as soon as possible!"

While most of the students had only said a few words of introduction, Kushida continued to talk.

"My first goal is to become friends with everyone. So, after we're finished with introductions, I'd love for you to share your contact information with me!" my intuition told me that she had wasn't being her true self.

"So, after school or during vacations, I want to make all sorts of memories with lots of people. Please feel free to invite me to lots and lots of events! Anyway, I've talked for a long time, so I'll end my introduction here." Many boys including ike and Yamauchi had hearts in their eyes. I decided to be cautious until I could gather more information about her.

"Well then, next up is..."

As Hirata looked encouragingly toward the next student, that student glared back. His hair was dyed a fiery red. He both looked and sounded like a delinquent.

"What, are we a bunch of little kids or something? I don't need to introduce myself. People who want to do that can go ahead. Just leave me out of it."

I could tell that all of us would receive less private points because of people like him. The red-haired boy showed his anger towards Hirata which caused the girls to snap at him.

"Isn't it fine to introduce yourself?"

"Yeah, yeah!" As I'd expected, the pretty-boy soccer star had captured most of the girls' hearts in the blink of an eye.

The red-haired boy got up from his seat. Several other students including my bitchy seatmate followed suit and left the classroom.

Hirata looked a little sad, but the introductions continued and I was ike's turn.

"I'm Ike Kanji. I love girls, and I hate pretty boys. I'm currently in the market for a new girlfriend. It's nice to meet you! All the better if you're a cutie or a beauty!" Oh my god! Did he seriously just embarrass himself in front of the whole class. Ike, you should sound out the words in your head before you speak them. That would increase your chances of getting a girlfriend.

"Wow. You are so cool, Ike-kun," one girl said, in a completely emotionless voice.

"Oh, wow. He's cute, huh, everyone? He's looking for a girlfriend!"

Ike, being the stupid guy he was, thought that they were being truthful. "Seriously? Seriously? Oh, man. I mean, I thought that I wasn't bad or anything, but...heh heh."

Next up was the combative boy from the bus, Kouenji. While inspecting his bangs in a hand mirror, he combed his hair. "Excuse me, can you introduce yourself?" Hirata asked.

"Hmph. Fine." He smirked like an aristocrat, displaying his impudent attitude. As he shifted in his seat, I thought he might leave, but Kouenji placed both of his legs on his desk and introduced himself.

"My name is Kouenji Rokusuke. As the sole male heir to the Kouenji conglomerate group, I will soon be tasked with carrying Japan into the future. I sincerely look forward to making your acquaintance, ladies."

He aimed his introduction solely at the opposite sex, rather than the entire class. It seemed my suspicions were right. He was from the Kouenji conglomerate group. It wasn't entirely impossible for him to know about that place.

"Starting today, I will mercilessly punish anyone who makes me uncomfortable. Please exercise proper precaution so that you may avoid that." Kouenji was the most weird of all our classmates and displayed narcissistic qualities.

It was finally my turn. I stood up from my seat.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I'm confident when I say that I'm the best in both sports and academics. Simply put, I'm superior to all of you. And soon I'll control this class and be it's KING." I concluded my introduction with that.

Silence. There was pin-drop silence for a moment. Then the angry voices of my classmates reached my ears.

"Hey! Who are you to tell us that we are worse than you"

"You think you're hot-shit with that monotone voice"

"Just because you came up with a stupid theory, you think you're better than us" But I am better.

"Damn, another narcissist!"

Hirata showed me an awkward smile. Even he couldn't defend me from the criticism.

Well, it's not like I care about their opinion. I know that I am better than them. They will soon turn into my tools.

After I introduced myself, I left the classroom ignoring the hate I was receiving and made my way towards the entrance ceremony.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you might have noticed, I made kiyotaka a little narcissistic in this story. He's also takes pride in his abilities. The defects hate kiyotaka now but he will soon show them his abilities. All classes will gather in the entrance ceremony and we will see kiyotaka's thoughts on other classes.

Bye : )