Vol 1. Chp 2: Class 1-D

AYANOKOUJI POV:

The classroom was slowly starting to fill up with students. My classmates were either immersed in their class materials or talking to other people. I also wanted to make some friends as it would make my life here less boring. A group of boys were loudly talking in the class and I thought that they were the perfect experiment to test my social skills that I learned in that place.

Before I could approach them, a girl sat next to me. She had beautiful, sharp eyes and long black eyes and was immersed in her book. She didn't seem to be the social type but I introduced myself in hopes of making a new friend.

"Hey, I'm ayanokouji kiyotaka. Nice to meet you."

"you just went ahead and introduced yourself?" she replied.

"well, we're going to be seatmates for the whole year. It would be weird if we didn't even know each other's names." I said.

"I disagree. Besides I don't want to engage in conversation with someone inferior to me"

Apparently she decided that I was inferior to her just by talking to me. From what I observed, she had huge superiority complex and didn't like to talk much. I guess I would just prove to her later that I was much better than her. Thinking that conversing with her was a waste of time, I approached the talkative group of boys.

"Hey, I'm ayanokouji kiyotaka"

"hi, I'm Ike kanji. Nice to meet you" a boy with brown hair introduced himself.

"hey, I'm Yamauchi Haruki. Nice to meet you"

"Hi I'm sotomura hideo. Nice to meet you" the rest of the boys also introduced themselves.

"hey ayanokouji, don't you think this school is pretty good. The school doesn't place any restrictions on electricity or gas usage. Even the girls here are beautiful. I hope I can quickly get a girlfriend."

Ike expressed his thoughts about the school and his desires to get a girlfriend.

"yeah, the school is also famous for its technology and methods of teaching"

I agreed with him about school being good. From what I observed the facilities were also pretty good. But the weird things like hidden cameras made me suspicious of the school

Before I could get know the rest of the boys, the door was suddenly slammed.

The same blond boy that refused to give up his seat came into the class. He caught everyone's attention. For a moment his eyes met mine and he stared laughing loudly. Weird. He went to a seat that had 'Kouenji Rokusuke' written on the name plate. I had heard about kouenji family and kouenji conglomerate group. Maybe he's one of the members of the kouenji family. I wanted to approach him but the bell rang and a woman entered our class.

She was around thirty years old and had delicate features. She wore a black suit and had long hair which were tied in a ponytail. "Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide." The students in the front seats passed back the familiar documents I'd received after being accepted.

This school boasted a unique feature: the S System.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."

Anything? I was a little surprised. Can we really use our points to buy anything on the campus. Were there no limits to things we could buy. The way chabashira sensei framed it made me more suspicious of the school.

"Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. The method is simple, so you shouldn't get confused. Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first of every month. You should all have received 100,000 points already. Keep in mind that one point is worth one yen. No further explanation should be necessary." Chabashira sensei continued.

The classroom erupted in joy. They seemed to think we would get a monthly allowance of 100,000 yen. But she didn't directly tell us how much we would receive every month. She just told us that we would only get 100,000 yen this month. But no one other than me seemed to notice it.

"Shocked by the amount of points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here has passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth. You can use your points without restraint. After graduation, however, all of your points return to the school. Because it's impossible to exchange your points for cash, there's no advantage to saving them. Once points have been deposited into your account, it's up to you how to spend them. Do as you like. In the event that you don't want to spend your points, you may transfer them to someone else. However, extorting money from your peers is not allowed. This school monitors bullying very carefully." Chabashira sensei finished her explanation.

As bewilderment spread among the students, Chiyabashira-sensei looked over the room. "Well, it appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."

It seemed like she really wanted to make us think that we would get a monthly allowance of 100,000 yen. It worked on everyone else. But I'm different. I'm better. I had caught on the hint. Chabashira sensei was going to exit the classroom but-

"sensei, how much points would we receive next month?" I asked. My question made her stop on her tracks. She smirked and looked towards me.

"Sorry but I'm not allowed to provide any further explanation." She replied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. This the first story that I've written. Also English isn't my first language so there might be some grammatical errors.