"You can visit her anytime. No issues... But, let her be under the doctor's observation"

"Am I going to stop the doctors from treating her or what?"

"No... Certainly not... She is in a coma. She can be infected easily. It's very hard to maintain yourself sanitized all the time. That's why I'm saying."

"Oh..." Khushi sighed.

"Let's go," NK said.

They came out of Payal's room. Khushi's sight got caught at the behind building's entrance. She wanted to know what the building was about. But she didn't ask NK anything. She wanted to find it out on her own. So, she went back to her room.

On the other hand, Arnav was thinking about the attack. He was analyzing the point Akash highlighted. Why the goons attacked Payal, leaving him behind? Could those people be enemies of Payal and Khushi? Could these girls have problems with anyone? What was their background? He had to know about it and only Khushi could answer him.

Arnav walked to Payal's room. He thought Khushi would be with Payal. As he didn't find her there, he came to her room. He found her room door locked from the inside. He knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door and got stuck, seeing Arnav. She remembered what NK said. This was the time to show who Khushi Gupta was.

She tried to close the door. Arnav stopped her from doing that, palming the door.

"What happened? Why are you closing the door?" Arnav asked.

"Don't you know how the MAD person behaves? If you don't know that, get to know that from here on. This is how..." She again tried to close the door but stopped, listening to Arnav.

"Why are you addressing yourself mad, Khushi?" Arnav asked even though he understood why she said that.

"It's not me but you who addressed me as mad"

"You didn't understand my words properly. I said I will make people believe you are mad... ONLY IF you capture the photos of this place and send them to the press... But, I know you won't do that. That's why I let you use your phone" He said looking at the phone that was in her hand.

"It doesn't mean I will be cool all the time. Be careful... I can become mad anytime" she said with attitude.

"I will take care of it when it happens..."

"What's the matter? Why are you here? To check my mental condition?" She asked sarcastically.

"I can answer only if you let me talk. How could I answer, if you, yourself answer your questions without giving me a chance?"

"Tell me" she folded her hands.

"Won't you let me in?"

Khushi gave him space to enter. Arnav came in and sat on the bed.

"You too can sit," he said.

"That's ok..."

"I just am here to talk to you"

Cutting him,

"About what?"

"About everything"

Khushi frowned.

"Why would you think of talking to me all of a sudden?"

"Just now I got to know who you are. That's what made me think of talking to you"

"You are talking like, you didn't like to talk to me before..."

"It's different..."

"How?"