Chapter 14:The game begins

1st PoV:

I have been spending the last few days split between hanging with the Kaiba bros and the gang, more Mokuba than anything as I've been actively avoiding Seto whenever he is not busy out of embarrassment but I'm currently hanging out with the gang at The Muto card shop until we heard Yugi's grandpa scream and we all rush to check on him "They stole your cards, your strongest cards" he says Yugi's eye widened "The God Cards" we head outside when we hear motorcycles "Who's there" Yugi shouts being blinded by the lights of the back and then we see the 3 God's appear off in the distance "The God Cards" Yugi says "Well hey there, Pharoah" The man in the Middle said "We have something you want" he says in his raspy voice "Yeah, your God Cards are ours now" the man of the left said in his Australian accent "Give them back" Yugi shouts "If you want them, come and get them" they say driving off and the Gang rushes after them "Appear Dragonmaid Tinkhec" I watch as the dragon Appears for real, "Cool..., follow them quietly" I say and it takes off silently and chases down the 3 bikers when we arrive Yugi is already dueling the cloaked figure while the other 3 watch from the shadows but I can spot them from above "Land behind them" I mutter to my dragon and it lands a good distance behind them

"Come Forth Dragonmaid Ernus & Dragonmaid Lorpar" I say as they appear as well I signal for them each to approach one of the 3 from behind and I sneak up behind the middle one, ignoring the conversation "Peek-a-boo" I say and my dragons jump the 3 of them "Howdy, I think we should have a chat" I say the middle one scoffs "We won't tell you anything" "Oh you misunderstood me, Rafael, I don't need any info from you Alister, or Valon" I state to their shock "I'm just giving you some advice" I say with my dragons pressing them down "Dartz doesn't care about any of you, he only wishes to exploit you until your no longer of use" I state "Your wrong, Master Dartz helped me when my parents-" "When the boat you were on were mysterious was destroyed and Dartz just so happened to find you" I giggle "That's almost laughable, if you can't see Dartz for who/what he is, your beyond any help" I sigh "That's all I wanted to say" I snap and my dragons get off them and I jump down and desummon my dragons "Hey guys" I say rushing over to them "Where the heck did you go Irene, you just disappeared"  Joey asks "I was trying to chase down the 3 bikers..., I lost them" I sigh "But I'm sure it won't be the last time we see them" "Your probably right" Tea agrees, I watch as Yugi just finished the Duel "Good Job Yugi," I say but we watch as he loses his soul and the God Card's are just taken again "Oh great" I sigh "Why didn't you grab Obelisk," I say slamming my fist on his head "Ow, I'm sorry" Yugi cries out "Ugh, your hopeless" I facepalm.

We reconvened at the shop, "Well that was something" I state sighing "Whatever that seal was it could Negate my Millennium Puzzle" Yugi stated "Well then things just got a lot more interesting"

"Well I need some rest, let's meet up tomorrow bright and early" I state smiling "Alright, have a good night Irene," Yugi says, I make my way back to my apartment and spend the rest of the night exploring the Atlantis past-self "You never know when memories of this past could be useful," I say studying the mannerisms, name, speech, and anything else I can learn about her and can confidently copy them perfectly. I exit the Vision and rise only to feel something hit my neck "Shi--"

3rd PoV:
A blonde man in a purple robe is caring an unconscious Ruby-haired girl "Let's go" he says talking to the brunette and then they head out.

1st PoV:
I slowly open my eyes and am greeted by 2 people "Ugh you 2, what do you want Rafael & Valon" I state rolling my eyes with a yawn "We thought it would be best to pick off someone close to the Pharoah, so we choose you" Rafael says boldly "Question, is your Orichalcos magic or whatever in this room" "No, why" Valon stupidly answers "Oh, perfect" I say with a grin "Glad I keep my Necklace hidden at all times" I think to myself  "odnU eseht sdnib dna dnib meht" I watch as the ropes around me drop and wrap around them instead "You should do your research before kidnapping someone" "How did y--" I just put a finger to his lips "Does it truly matter, dear Rafael, all you need to truly know is that I did it" I say pecking his cheek "Ta ta~, Gentlemen" I say walking out casually "Ugh, now I have to get a new home, come forth Dragonmaid Tinkhec" I say as it appears and I take flight on it "Well, I'm sure Mokuba wouldn't mind lending me a room" I say landing in front of the Kaiba Corp building and make my way inside "Oh Roland~" I say with a smile "Ah, it's you" is all he responds "Alright rough guy" I say deadpanning "Where's Mokuba" "Mr.Mokuba is currently having dinner with his brother" he says "Alright, where are they" I ask "I'm sorry I can't al--" he stops as he notices me giving him a death stare "Did I stutter, I don't believe I did, I believe asked where..., are..., they..., Roland" "Th-their on the 8 floor dining hall" I smile "Thanks Roland" I say patting his shoulder as he shivers at my touch and then make my way to where he said "Oh Mokuba~" I say in a sing-song tone "Hey, Irene what brings you here" I go to speak but Seto interjects "Mokuba focus on eating" he says "Aw, look at you acting like a big brother for once" I smile "Anyway, I came to ask if you have any spare rooms or units, I could borrow" "Yeah why?" Mokuba asks mid-chew "Mokuba don't talk with your mouthful, you could choke" both me & Seto say at the same time causing him to glare at me while I smirk before turning my attention back to Mokuba "Oh, I just got kidnapped by 2 guys in my own home" I say nonchalantly while Seto's eyes go wide and Mokuba almost chokes on his food "You almost what!" He says "Yeah, these 2 guys that are apart of the group responsible for the real monster appearing thingy kidnapped me and tried holding me hostage, they sucked at it, I got a kiss out of it at least" Seto glares "You what" I laugh "What he was cute, his brooding shock filled face was to much to ignore" I say fanning myself with my hand, he just rolls his eyes "Yeah, you can have Unit #678, here's a keycard and I'll send you the location soon" Mokuba said "Great, thanks" I smile and sit in a chair "I'll just wait with you 2 then"

After I am given the location and make my way there I fall asleep after adjusting to my surroundings and checking/disabling and listening/recording devices.