Chapter 1: Intro to a New World

3rd POV:

She woke up after fighting against sleep for a few moments. She stretches a bit, and then it hits her. "Wait..., why do I feel so good? " she mutters to herself, realizing she doesn't feel anywhere near as horrible as last night "Actually not my biggest problem rn...Where the heck am I?" She says in a soft tone as she jolts off the bed and makes her way to start searching the room. In her search, she finds a closet filled with a bunch of the same outfits with the exception of a few other things like dresses "What in the name of anime is this closet?" She mutters lightly and goes back to searching.

She stumbles upon 3 little boxes on a desk in a corner of the room. She opens the first light gray one. "Cards?" She mutters confused. "What about..." she cuts herself off after she lightly shakes the other 2 hearing something in them she opens the 2nd one a purple one and looks "Cards" She says opening the other one which is an orange case soon after " and More cards" she takes the cards out of the 2nd case and looks through them before gasping "Yu-gi-oh cards" she practically squeals.

She takes a quick look around the room one more time after calming down "Well these look real and don't think I'm in Kanas anymore Dorothy," she mutters. "So... does this mean I've been Isekai'd"

"That's... So... AWESOME!" She shouts as she jumps up and down until she hears a loud banging on the wall."KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!" Says an angry neighbor on the other side of a wall "Well safe to assume I'm in an apartment with neighbors who can knock on my wall," she mumbles to herself. She looks around to see if she took anything from her old world with her and she ends up finding her phone in a nightstand drawer on a charger "That's nice at least" she mumbles before checking the time "It's almost noon?!" she mutters in shock and then looks at the date "Wait if I remember correctly the Battle City Arc starts in a few days, maybe I should register" she says bringing her hand to her chin "It could be fun and I could meet some of my favorite characters".

She decides to change into one of her infinitely cloned outfits and then attaches the deck boxes to her side and heads out the door. Once out of the building she sees people walking around with Duel Disks on their arms "Omg that is so cool" she geeks out in her head before asking the nearest background character directions to the registry area and making her way to the place. She heads into register and sees one of her favorite characters standing behind her and her inner fangirl starts dying but she maintains her calm composure on the outside and asks in a quiet voice "Excuse me, I'm here to register for the Battle City Tournament" she watches as the young boy with long black hair looks up from the computer he was looking at and says "Oh yes, to register all you have to do is insert your deck and state your name over at the machine over there and come back with the form it gives you to receive your Duel Disk and Locator Card" She nods and does what he instructed her to do and then hands him the paper "Alright thank you and here is your Duel Disk" he says handing her the box "Thank you" she softly states "I don't mean to be rude but don't you seem a little young to be handling all this alone?" The boy looks at her before confidently smirking "Thank you for your concern but, I can promise you I am doing perfectly and always will be, my big bro is the one who started this tournament and I have helped him with other projects in the past" once he finished, she fakes shock "Your brother is Seto Kaiba?" She mutters already knowing this but doesn't wanna seem suspicious. He lightly giggles "That's right, the name is Mokuba and my awesome big bro is the one who started the Tournament and I am just making sure things are running smoothly for the 1st few hours before the real thing starts" she giggles "Aw that's sweet of you Mokuba, your brother is lucky to have you," she says in a slightly higher voice now feeling more comfortable, Mokuba just rubs the back of his neck "Ahah, don't say that it's embarrassing," he says with a shy tone now "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, the name is Irene, Irene Calabrese" she says doing a 1 hand bow "Well it's nice to meet you Irene" he gets a notification on his computer and reads it "Aw man, already some trouble brewing" he sighs "Anyway I have to take care of something, it was a pleasure meeting you Irene, good luck in the Tournament" she waves at him "Bye Mokuba, maybe see I'll see you around"

She turns on her heel and begins to walk 'home' "Feels weird calling this place home since I just woke up in here this morning" she shrugs "But hey at least I can participate in Battle City now" she changes into a night gown and falls flat on her new bed "Ah comfy" she yawns "Well now to wait out the window til the Tournament starts"