Momiji: 4th Month into Reform

The rabbit showed up next, just sitting at her porch and reading. He had humbled out more, making her miss the jumpy and energetic being he once was. Yet he grew up, she couldn't change how he was now. Last she heard, he was starting to get close to his little sister and even becoming accepted into his mother's life again. Yet his mother had no recollection of the rabbit being her son. So she guessed that Momiji was just being adopted into the family.

Akito joined him, sitting down and enjoying the afternoon sun, twisting a cherry blossom in her fingers. He seemed to tense up near her but realizing that she wouldn't launch an attack, he relaxed.

Her next words had made him jump in surprise. "I wish I knew how to read, how to understand what the words all meant." The rabbit looked sad now, letting her words settle in. Did nobody teach the god how to read or write? Probably not, her mother probably prevented the god from learning anything about the outside world.

"Vell, it's not easy to learn. Yet if you put your heart into it, you could learn in all due time." His words reached the god's ears and definitely stuck, he could tell by her determined look that she gained. He thought it was adorable how much like a child she was. Unlike Tohru, she was the pure definition of a lost child. Well, not exactly pure that is.

And so their lessons began, leading Akito to learn how to play a few cords on a violin. Now that she was learning, her calm demeanor was only getting stronger as her internal wounds healed slowly. Violin lessons began for her, Momiji being her personal teacher. She was even laughing when she messed up on a note. The rabbit even found her presence relaxing, enjoying her company when she came over wanting to play his many instruments. Turns out, she was best in piano. The pieces she played were sad sounding yet she was releasing the fury and sadness she held in for years. Her music was beautiful, even bringing tears to his golden eyes. He was proud of his once sad god.