𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑★

Começar do início

-𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Elijah Mikealson was holding a speech while standing on the stairs with his family.

"-whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz-" Elijah was cut off as doors slammed open.

It was three figures who slammed the doors, Hela and Bella both had an arm looped around Christian as the walked in.

They stopped as all eyes were on them, Hela and Christian shared looks while Bella just looked lost.

The two older demons were used to this kind of attention, because they have done the all before.

Hela let go of Christian's arm and walked forward, she stole a glass of champagne from someone and exclaimed "Well don't stop on our account handsome."

Elijah tilted his head and just continued "As I was saying, if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."

Everyone started to walk as Hela downed the drink and Bella asked Her "What am I supposed to do?"

"Blend in, have fun. When it's time for the deal me or Christian will come get you" Hela smiled and adjusted Bella's hair for a second before saying "Now go, shoo."

Hela gave Christian a nod, before she felt a presence behind her. As she turned around, her hand was grabbed and a voice spoke "Hello may I have this dance?"

It was Elijah Mikealson, Hela knew every Mikealson member because she studied and almost met every single one.

Hela smiled politely and replied "Of course sir."

She put her hand in his and he swayed her away.

Music started and everyone started dancing. Elijah asked her only a few minutes in "What is your name?"

Hela let out a little fake gasp while saying "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first young man?"

"I apologise. My name is Elijah Mikealson and I am anything but young miss...?" Elijah trailed off in question with a slight smile.

Hela grinned and did a little crusty while introducing "Hela Vesper and It's nice to meet you

Hela grinned and did a little crusty while introducing "Hela Vesper and It's nice to meet you."

"Why the late entrance?" Elijah asked as he spun her around.

Hela narrowed her eyes at him while still grinning "Are you always so questioning Mr. Mikealson?"

"When something unusual happens, yes" Elijah replied "Tell me, are you friends with the Salvatores."