𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐★

Over the past two days, they have been training and fighting. Bella has some control over herself, but at times she could still spike.

Lucifer finally decided that she could go back, but they had a condition. Bella had to keep visiting hell and when she was ready, she had to receive missions from Lucifer.

Bella was now with Hela, Bella had asked Hela to help her get ready.

They were standing in front of a mirror and Bella was nervously twitching. Hela was putting a necklace with Lucifer's crest on her neck while reassuring "Don't worry. You look beautiful and Edward would be stupid to tell you otherwise."

"And done! Now you're matching me" Hela smiled as she revealed the same necklace around her neck "Before you ask, the colour blue symbolises the dead coming back to life and I thought it was fitting

"And done! Now you're matching me" Hela smiled as she revealed the same necklace around her neck "Before you ask, the colour blue symbolises the dead coming back to life and I thought it was fitting."

"Okay" Bella said as she took a shaky breath and nervously smiled back at Hela.

Hela put her hands on Bella's shoulder while assuring "You look beautiful, don't doubt yourself."

Bella nodded and Hela held out her hand, Bella grabbed it and they were teleported away.

They ended up outside of the house and before they could blink, Edward was outside while staring at Bella hopefully.

Bella smiled at him and looked at Hela, she rolled her eyes and teleported away to Jasper.

She was teleported behind him as he sat on a chair while reading a book.

Hela smiled cheekily and put her hands over his eyes while asking "Guess who?"

"Alice?" Jasper asked in a confused tone.

Hela immediately removed her hands and frowned while asking "I do not sound like Alice?"

Jasper stood up and exclaimed "Darling! What are you doing here?"

"Why did you call me Alice?" Hela asked with narrowed eyes.

Jasper waved it off "don't worry darling, she had just been bothering me all day and I thought you were her."

"Okay..." Hela reluctantly accepted it.

Jasper smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Hela gave a small smile back and Jasper grabbed her hand while saying "Come on, Edward is showing Bella Renesmee."

Hela let Jasper drag her downstairs and noticed Bella holding a baby.

She let go of Jasper's hand and walked over to look closely.

"I've only been gone for two days?" Bella asked as Hela got closer and coo'ed at Renesmee.

Carlisle answered her unspoken question "Her growth rate is unprecedented."

Renesmee payed her hand on Hela's cheek, showing her visions of Hela hugging Bella and she whispered a quiet "Hi little gifted one."

Jacob quickly intervened "All right. That's enough experimenting for one day."

Hela pulled back her hand and looked at Jacob while explaining "Bella's control is better than the one I had, she's doing great."

Jacob gritted his teeth and remained stubborn "Yeah. Let's not push it though."

Belle glared at Jacob while asking "What's your problem?"

"Oh, do tell her Jacob" Rosalie smirked.

Emmet crossed his arms over his chest while grinning "This should be good."

Edward takes Renesmee from Bella's arms while Jacob backs away, he said in a scared tone "Bella. Look, it's a wolf thing."

Bella took a threatening step forward while she spat out "What's a wolf thing?"

Jacob ket backing up and Hela just smirked as he tried to reason with Bella "Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise."

Bella glanced behind her while demanding "Take Renesmee out of the room" Edward tried to put a hand on her shoulder, but she warned "Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you."

Jacob let out a sacred "Oh."

Bella grabbed him by the neck and dragged him out while everyone else followed. Bella threw him out of the house while yelling "You imprinted on my daughter?!"

"It wasn't my choice!" Jacob tried to defend himself.

Bella just glared harder and spat out "She's a baby!"

"It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?" Jacob pointed out.

Edward, who was leaning against the railings, spoke up "I'm still debating it."

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Bella yelled as she knocked Jacob back.

Leah and Seth appeared and both looked tense, Leah growled at Bella.

Jacob held out a hand while reassuring "It's fine Leah."

Bella almost growled at Jacob "You're gonna stay away from her."

Jacob gave her a look while denying "You know I can't do that."

Bella punches Jacob again and Esme says "Stop her, Hela."

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Hela shrugged it off

Jacob spoke up "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?"

"Long gone" Bella shook her head.

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there" Jacob told her, but it was apparently the wrong thing to say.

"Nessie?!?" Bella yelled and got closer "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster!?"

Bella moves forward in anger, but Seth get in-between them and attacks her. Bella grabs him and tosses him away into a tree.

Jacob asked Seth in concern "Seth, are you okay?"

Seth whimpered and Bella apologised "Seth, I'm sorry."

Jacob waved it off "He'll be all right. Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness..." He trailed off as he saw her angry look "Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason."

Bella looked down in anger and just walked back to house, she knew he was right and didn't want to admit it.

Hela chuckled and walked back inside as everyone followed Bella.