𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑☆

Alice was putting makeup on Bella and Hela was putting on her dress and heels.

They both had stayed up late last night while partying to musicals and Bella also had a nightmare last night.

Alice was currently scolding them both "What did I say about beauty sleep?"

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters" Bella lied a bit and Hela just silently snickered from where she stood.

Rosalie walked in the room and asked "Do you need some help? I could do her hair."

Bella looked slightly surprised as she replied "Really?"

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom" Rosalie retorted as she rolled her eyes

Hela was done with her dress as she walked forward and muttered "Just her blatant lack of respect for mortality."

Rosalie shrugged "Essentially."

Alice squealed and brough everyone in a hug while saying "Weddings. They bring everyone together."

They heard Renee, Bella's mom yell "Alice! Bella!?"

"In here mom!" Bella yelled back and Alice handed Hela some earrings. Hela gave her a look, but Alice remained stubborn and forced her to wear them.

Renee runs in and looks at Bella, she has tears in her eyes while saying "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey" When she feels the tears on her cheeks, she mutters "Crap! My mascara."

"Mom!" Bella whines and Hela hands a tissue to Renee.

Renee takes it and says "Thanks. Charlie, get in here!"

Charlie walks in with hesitation " You sure? I don't wanna..." as Bella looks at him he boasts " I know. I look hot" He grabs a gift box "We thought you needed something blue" They open the gift box and reveal a jewelled hair pin "And something old. Besides your mother."

"It was Grandma Swan's, but we added the sapphires." Renee revealed as she grabbed the pin and put it in Bella's hair.

Bella compliments "It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much."

"It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter" as Renee says that, Bella and Hela share looks. Bella won't have children.

Bella smiles and says "Mom, I love it."

She goes to give her parents a kiss, but Alice stops them by getting in-between and saying "Nope. No smudging my masterpiece."

Renee nods and agrees " Nope. No smudging my masterpiece."

Alice claps and runs to the closet while asking "Okay. Time for the dress! Do you wanna see it?"

~𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

Hela stands at the side right next to the bride, she was maid of honour. Bella had asked her before, but the author didn't want to write that part.

Hela heard Bella's friends from school gossiping and glared at them. when they noticed her glare, they immediately stopped and stood straight.

The music begins and Bella walks down the aisle with Charlie escorting her.