𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔☆

𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Over the last three weeks Hela has been at the Volturi, she had done three things in total and that became a routine.

She was either training guards, getting to know Marcus or rejecting Aro every time he wanted her to join the coven.

Right now she is rushing home after an urgent call from Rosalie, saying that Bella needed her.

She was packing her bag and maybe, just maybe stealing some of the dresses.

Marcus bursted into her room, he had a book in hand and began "I do not understand this bo- What are you doing?"

Hela glanced at him and continued packing while explaining "Bella needs me. I need to go back."

"Oh" Marcus deflated a little.

Hela glanced at the book while closing her bag "That is not the kind of book you should read Marcus!"

"What do you mean? I thought this would be a good romance book?" Marcus pouted a little and looked at the book in confusion.

Hela chuckled and went over to give him a hug. When they separated, Hela got ready to teleport while explaining "Fifty shades of Grey is a book with explicit sex, put it away Marcus. Goodbye!"

Marcus looked shocked as he waved her goodbye. After she was gone Marcus looked around, nobody had heard their conversation and he continued to read the book while he was walking towards the library.

Hela was teleported outside the Cullen house and eagerly walked inside. She couldn't wait to see Bella after these few weeks.

She walked up the stairs while yelling "Bella! Anyone! Hellloooo?!"

Jasper appeared on top of the stairs, he had a concurring look on his face while he greeted "Darling..."

Hela frowned and slightly glared while noting "Last time you looked like that, something bad had happened."

"Promise you'll stay calm" Jasper asked as he darted his eyes, he looked everywhere but her.

Hela glared and pushed her way through him, she wasn't going to promise anything. She walked towards the living room, she noticed every Cullen was in that room and stopped as Rosalie stood in front of Bella.

She looked around at everyone's worried faces and asked "What's going on?"

A voice spoke up "Thank you for being here for me Ella" That voice was Bella, but she sounded weak or sick.

Hela looked at Rosalie and demanded "Move."

"Not until you promise to stay calm" Rosalie replied with fierceness.

"Listen here Blondie, I won't promise shit now move!" Hela yelled, she was pissed off now.

Rosalie was about to retort, but Bella piped in "Rosalie it's okay..."

Rosalie sighed and moved out of the way, revealing Bella who almost looked dead. She was pale and you could notice the hollowness of her cheeks.

"What the hell..." Hela muttered and Bella held out a hand as Rosalie helped her up.

Hela's eyes went wider as she noticed Bella's very pregnant stomach.

"You- How- What?!?" Hela exclaimed in fear.

"We don't know either " Christian spoke up as he walked into the room, he had a demonic book in his hand.

Hela pointed at Bella's stomach while exclaiming "Demons are supposed to be Infertile! I mean, the hole story with Lillith, we can't birth children!!"

"Technically, Bella isn't full Demon and male vampires are fertile..." Christian explained.

Hela narrowed her eyes at him and asked "But?..."

"But... We don't know if Bella will survive" Christian confessed.

Hela took a step back from shock and Bella sat back down.

Edward chose to speak up this time "What if we just turn her into a vampire."

Christian immediately declined "It wouldn't work because of Lucifer's mark, it protects her against vampire venom."

"Won't she survive because of the part of her that's demonic?" Alice asked as she walked next to Christian.

"I don't know... Hela?" Christian asked, he snapped her out of her day dreaming.

Hela looked down and shook her head "I don't... I mean her soul and body would be sent to hell and she would become a demon."

"Isn't that good?" Carlisle asked with a frown on his face.

Hela immediately shook her head and denied "No... Me and Christian were turned and our human aspects burned away, but we kept most of our morality. One of the reasons why we're better than all the other demons is, because we have some morality left. If Bella dies, that morality that normally is left, dies with her and she becomes the worst version of herself, but stronger and more powerful."

"Then how do we fix this?!?" Edward begged.

Alice suggested "We could just... Kill it."

"What?!?" Hela, Rosalie and Bella yelled.

Edward nodded and agreed "She's right. The things not natural and if it kills Bella then it's a monster."

"No! That thing you're talking about is our child! Look around you, you're standing in a room with multiple vampires and two demons, everything is far from natural Edward!" Bella yelled and almost bursted into tears.

Héla notice that and yelled "Everyone out!"

Almost everyone left, but Edward stayed and tried to protest "Hela-"

"OUT!" Hela cut him off and he reluctantly left.

Hela walked over to Bella and sat next to her while pushing her to lay Bella's head on her shoulder. She soothed Bella by saying "Shhh, it's all going to be okay. I am here for you."

That was all it took for Bella to burst into to tears while Hela comforted her.