"Beatrice, you just always have to remember that those dreams are just dreams. They aren't going to have any power over you, not unless you let them have power." Casey said as the teenager nodded. "Go and help them with the supplies." She said quietly.

Beatrice carried the food supplies in bags, Theo had the sleeping bags and Liam had the blankets.

Casey had set up her weapons and they all looked at her, as she currently was setting up a good, prime location for her sniper rifle.

"Have you ever even used any of these weapons before?" Liam asked and Beatrice looked at him.

"She used to hunt people like us Dunbar, remember? Casey never brings a weapon to fight with, if she has never used it before." Beatrice said quietly.

"Beat, you still got that gun on you that I taught you how to use?" Casey asked as she had set up the rifle and she had the two hunters and Nolan in her sight.

"Yep. Nine millimeter Beretta and the leg holster to go along with it. Why?"

"Just on the very small off-chance, that I somehow manage to lose the rest of my weaponry." Casey said and Beatrice nodded.

"It is just Nolan and then now... There are two other guys. This plan isn't gonna work." Liam said and Beatrice growled softly.

"Where's the backup?" Liam looked over at Theo. "I mean, shouldn't there be, like, twenty of them?"

"Not if Gerard McDumbass Argent, doesn't really think that you guys are here." Casey said and at the words, Theo had a plan, they could basically see the wheels turning inside of his head.

"Okay. Okay, so they just have to believe us then." Theo said and at the words, Beatrice chuckled.

"I'm so glad that I'm really good with impressions." Beatrice murmured and she nodded.

"Isn't that right?!" Theo shouted and Casey nearly knocked over her set-up, but Beatrice caught it quickly before it could fall.

"Why are you yelling?" Liam whispered.

"You got a problem? Oh, that's right, you always have a problem." Theo said and at the sudden shouting, Liam looked extremely confused.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up!" Beatrice snapped and when Liam opened his mouth to ask them again, Theo punched him in the face.

"Yeah, you see that, Scott? Your Little Beta can't even take a punch without you! And what do you think now, Malia?" Theo looked at Beatrice and she nodded.

"That angry Little Beta of this pack... He can't even take a punch any more than he can control his urges on a full moon now, I mean, can he?" Malia's voice popped out of Beatrice's mouth rather loudly and they looked at her.

"Theo, please just quit it with all of this and tryin' to get him angry. The payoff isn't worth it." Beatrice's next voice was Scott and she looked over at Casey, who was now grinning proudly at the words and the voices.

"What, you really think that he can take me?" Theo hollered and she was shaking her head with a smile.

"Okay, I get it. But did you actually have to punch me?" Liam asked and Theo punched him again.

After they had been fighting for awhile, Beatrice had a bloody nose that was healing already and Theo had just had his nose broken for the third time by Liam.

Beatrice was looking at her hands as they were shaking. Beatrice saw that her claws were showing and she was trying to focus, struggling to bring the claws back.

"You all right?" Theo asked and she was shaking her head as now, she was looking at her claws. "You can't bring them back?" He sat down next to her and she shook her head.

"It's like ever since getting out of the hunter's lair, I have no control. At all. I shift at random, I could have killed you two earlier today in the car, I wouldn't have even been awake." Beatrice said and she was shaking her head. "This thing... It is affecting me differently. I have no control at all anymore. It is amplifying the fear and it is making everything worse." She murmured and he looked at the claws that were the center of her attention.

"You found out that your best friends outside of your family and also, your former pack was all but destroyed. I think that you're doing okay, all things considered, at the moment." Theo said and as she was clenching her hands tightly into fists, blood was dripping from in between her fingers. "What are you doing?" Theo pried open her fingers and Beatrice's claws had gone away.

"Pain keeps you human." Beatrice murmured as she swiftly was putting her healing hands into her pockets as she was looking at the ground. "Why are you doing this? You could've gone anywhere after the hunters demanded that we leave the state, but you are still here. Why are you still here in the hell town, of Beacon Hills?" She asked and she looked up at Theo who shrugged a bit.

"I chose to come back to Beacon Hills for the wrong reasons, originally. The Skinwalkers and my sister... It all came to a head. Then you were the first to jump to my defense when they were going to put me back. When Malia really wanted to kill me, you refused to leave. I didn't want to leave in case something worse happened, so how the hell else could I pay you back for the help?" Theo asked and she was shaking her head.

"I did it because that is what a pack does, Theo, I didn't do it, just because I was wanting something in return. You could have left town and I wouldn't have cared." Beatrice murmured and he reached out as she felt his hand on top of hers. "What are you doing?"

"Just trying to help somebody who really needs it." Theo murmured and she leaned her head on his arm. "But seriously, you were willing to die to protect me from the hunters. Why?"

"Wolf instincts." Beatrice murmured and Casey whistled twice, as Beatrice got up and she could hear engines and vehicles pulling up.

Not too long after Liam had nearly ripped Nolan's head clean off Beatrice was sitting in the backseat, while Casey had driven off herself on the motorcycle that Tye had stashed over there before he had left town. "Try to let me know before you wolf out, will you?" Theo asked and she looked over at him.

"I'm pretty sure I'm okay now. But... I will do my best." Beatrice murmured as she was leaning against the window.