|XLVIII|

"Lunar Eclipse (III)"
______________________

Tye looked over at Freya, whose attention had been caught by one of the shapes on the ground. Her eyes were locked on the big werewolf and Tye looked at her.

"I trained them." She murmured and Tye sighed at the words. "I trained the twins, I fought with them and yet... I-I am always the last one standing." She said and Tye silently stood up and he offered her a hand, but silently, she stood up on her own.

"We have to get going. All of you, we have to get help." Cora said and she had effectively taken charge of the situation as a whole.

"We already have help." Freya said and Cora looked back at her, as Freya was looking at the body of her mother on the bloodied floor.

"Freya... What in the hell are you talking about?" Tye asked and Freya looked up at them and her eyes were changing. Instead of the icy blue, that they had been for so long, they were a brilliant red.

"How-how is this possible?" Cora stammered and Freya looked at her and her eyes continued to glow red.

"I am... Well, I guess that I was my mother's last living Beta. The power had to go somewhere, my mother didn't have anyone else, so." Freya murmured.

"You're the alpha now." Tye said and then suddenly, Freya looked over and the big werewolf had split back into the twins.

Freya bolted over and she dropped down in a crouch next to them, as she looked up. "They're still breathing. Tye, you drive." She said and flung the keys to her car to him, as she grunted a bit and picked up Aiden.

Between Beatrice and Cora, they managed to pick up Ethan and they all made their way to the car.

Between Tye and Freya, they managed to get the twins into the Animal Clinic, and onto the steel-cold tables, as Deaton looked at them and directly at Freya, whose eyes flashed.

"I can only save them, if they start healing on their own. Can you help them?" Deaton asked.

Freya took off her jacket and she pushed up the sleeves of her shirt and Tye pushed Aiden's table closer to Ethan's, as Freya gently put one of her hands on each of their shoulders, and her eyes shone red.

Black veins, they suddenly started to surge, and Freya took the twins' pain in a great attempt, to kickstart their healing process.

Freya staggered away and she was shaking her head. "So much pain." She whispered and then suddenly, she felt it. The lunar eclipse and she felt it like a sucker punch.

Then suddenly, it felt like a sudden surge of energy exploded into Freya and Tye, who felt it immediately and the eclipse had ended, and their eyes had begun to glow once again.

Freya went immediately right back towards the twins and swiftly, their pain began to flow into her once again, as her eyes flashed.

Freya was stepping back once again and to her relief, Ethan and Aiden had opened their eyes again.

"Thank god." Freya said and Ethan looked at her, as he laughed a little bit and Freya raised her eyebrows at him and he sighed. "What is it?" She asked.

"Hey Aiden, come and take a look at this." Ethan said and with quite a bit of help from Tye, Aiden was sitting up like his brother.

"What?" Freya asked in confusion at the words, looking between the two of them with raised eyebrows in utter confusion.

"Well! Just as soon as we lose our status as alphas, she becomes one." Aiden said with a hoarse laugh. "Go figure, thanks a ton for that, universe." He said.

"Let's be real here, you two, you still would be listening to me anyway, no matter what rank I was." She said and they both nodded.

"Cora, Beatrice, you should probably go and check on Derek. Ever since the storm has already stopped, they must have killed Julia." She said and the two Hales immediately rushed off at the words. "Tye, you need to find Casey." She said and Tye's eyes widened as he took off running.

"Dr. Deaton." The veterinarian looked back at her words and she sighed. "Thank you." It was legitimate, as, Dr. Deaton nodded at the words.

"You remind me of your mother from, before, she had become an Enhanced alpha." Dr. Deaton said and Freya smiled faintly at the words and she nodded slightly. "Now get these two out of here." Deaton said and Freya laughed a little, as she was nodding.

"You got it Doc." Freya said and Lydia's help was needed for Aiden and Freya helped Ethan. "Lydia, you get the passenger seat." She said and the twins didn't protest it and Freya's laugh was clear. "Man, I should've been an alpha a lot sooner. Maybe we wouldn't have argued so much."

"Hilarious." Aiden muttered and Freya drove off with the twins in the backseat and Lydia in the front, as the newest alpha in Beacon Hills, she was somehow... still managing to keep on smiling.