Restless

JJ sat on the deck of the chateau as he sipped a cold beer, looking up at the bright blue sky above.
He hadn't gotten much sleep the past few nights as all he could do was think of a pretty brunette with beautiful lips and perfect eyes. That person wasn't Kiara.

The only thing that had crossed JJs mind was Pope Heyward and his amazing personality and gorgeous looks.

The blonde attempted to snap himself out of his thoughts as he heard the front door creak open behind him. Looking over his shoulder to reveal a short blonde with a bright smile, "hey JJ" Sarah spoke in her normal gentle manner. "Oh hi" the boy answered, trying his best not to sound too sad or tired.

"You got another beer?" The girl asked before taking a seat next to him, grabbing the beer JJ handed her, "Thanks."
Sarah looked at JJ in confusion, noticing he was quieter and less annoying than usual.

"You alright?" The pretty blonde questioned the boy sitting next to her.
"Yeah, just thinking about stuff." JJ claimed, taking another swig of his beer. "That's specific." The girl retorted. "Sorry Sarah, listen I'm just kind of confused and upset right now." JJ finally admitted. "This is about Pope, isn't it?" The girl questioned, hoping for more of a response than his usual 'Yeah.'

To Sarah's surprise the boy actually responded.
"How could he cheat on me Sarah? What did I do wrong?" JJ sobbed, holding back tears in his eyes as he squeezed his hand tightly.

The blonde girl was surprised to see this much emotion from JJ, especially lately considering all he's done for the last week is drink beer and sleep.

"You did nothing wrong, he's the one who messed up JJ!" Sarah hesitantly told JJ, hoping she didn't upset him. "Yeah, and pigs can fly." JJ retorted sarcastically, clearing not believing Pope was in the wrong.

Sarah rolled her eyes and stood up from her seat next to JJ. "When you actually want some advice, call me." The girl said as she walked off, not in the mood for JJs ignorance to being helped.
"Whatever." JJ whispered back, not even sure if Sarah could hear him.

Just a moment later JJ heard the sound of John bs rusted old van they called the Twinkie.
The brown van covered in stickers pulled into the yard and out climbed John b and Kiara, no Pope in sight.

JJ wiped away the few tears on his face and stood up, going to greet his friends.
"What's up blondie? You look rough." John b exclaimed as he slapped JJ in the back of the head like usual. "Thanks, truly appreciate that man." JJ responded sarcastically, slapping the boy back.

The blonde tried not to make eye contact with Kiara as he was trying to avoid doing anything romantic with her lately, he didn't know how she couldn't take a hint and realize he wasn't into it.

However, avoiding her wasn't going too well considering the girl walked over and warped an arm around JJ, kissing him on the cheek.
JJ gave a fake smile as he kissed her cheek back, the boy didn't know why he wasn't into this considering she was a super hot rich hippie chic who just happened to be the sweetest person ever.

He just wasn't into it, and pretending he was exhausted him. He felt restless. And giving the amount of sleep he had or hadn't been getting, he literally was restless.

A/N- hi! hope everyone likes this chapter, sorry it's short but i wanted to add some more details about how JJs been feeling before i write what happens next <3

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐉𝐉𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐄  ✔︎ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें