Denial

JJs eyes fluttered open as the sun came through the blinds of the chateau, he was fine for a short moment until all the memories of the night before flooded his mind.

'𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴?'

'𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀.'

'𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗲.'

He couldn't stop the awful thoughts from coming into his mind.
JJ decided to brush the thoughts off as he rubbed his eyes and stood up, slowing walking out the bedroom door, he silently prayed Pope wasn't at the chateau, JJ couldn't face Pope.

He walked down the hallway hoping to only see John b or Sarah in the living room, facing Pope would be too hard and he didn't know how to let down Kiara without hurting her.

As JJ came to the end of the hallway, his worst nightmare came true.
Kiara and Pope were sitting on the brown couch as they talked to John b and Sarah.
JJ had no choice but to sit next to Kiara.

"Hey" Kiara whispered, putting a hand on JJs knee.

She was clearly flirting with him but he had no interest, he needed to tell her why he kissed her, he just needed somebody in that moment and it didn't matter who it was, hell he would've kissed John b in the moment, it wasn't about Kiara it was just about making himself feel better about the love of his life betraying him.

"Oh, hey Kiara." JJ said blankly, trying not to lead her on.

Kiara moved closer to JJ, running her fingers through his hair.

Clearly she didn't get the hint.

JJ tried smiling at her but all he could focus on was Pope sitting on the other end of the couch, he looked so handsome and perfect.

'𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁!' JJ lectured himself in his mind, Pope cheated on him and that's how it was.

The blonde wondered what was going on in Popes mind, was he regretting what he did to JJ?
Where was Lily? Was Pope thinking about Lily right now? WAS HE DATING LILY?!
JJ couldn't bring himself to ask, if Pope was in a relationship with Lily it would absolutely break JJ, he would never stop crying.

Sarah gave JJ a sympathetic look.
Did she know? The blonde hoped Kiara hadn't told John b and Sarah. Especially about what happened between the two after. He couldn't lead Kiara on, it was completely wrong.

However, Pope was wrong too. Maybe if JJ could fall in love with Kiara, he could get over Pope.
And before JJ knew it, he was kissing Kiara again, but this time everyone saw.
Even Pope.

A/N~ HII BABES!! 🫶🏼 I've missed writing this so much! Sorry for the short chapter but I have a lot more planned!!

I feel bad for JJ :(
What do you guys think will happen?? (Comment!!)

THANKYOUUU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAS 2K READS!!

🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼