The party

It was morning and the pogues were all getting ready for their favorite time of the summer, the huge party everyone throws on the beach near the lighthouse.
"Should I wear my green top? Or my red top?" Sarah questioned Kiara.
"Definitely the green top!" Replied Kiara.
"You got it girlfriend" said Sarah.

Sarah was nervous to see topper at the party but John b assured her it would be okay.
"I won't let anyone hurt you love." John b told the blonde girl sitting next to him.

"Hurry up you idiots, we're gonna be late!" Pope scolded his friends.

"Oh calm down pretty boy." Teased JJ.

The pogues all laughed as they followed Pope to the Twinkie, "I hate this shirt." JJ exclaimed as he tugged at the sleeves. "Why'd you wear it then?" Asked Kiara, "Pope made me." Complained the blonde boy.
"Did not!" Argued Pope.

They all talked about how fun the night would be and JJ bragged about how many girls he was going to kiss at the party.
"You're such a slut dude" John b teased JJ.
"I know" JJ said proudly.

Not long after the pogues arrived at the beach, Kiara got mad when she saw all the plastic cups on the ground, but she got even more furious once she realized John b had brought plastic cups of his own.
"Turtle killers" she sighed.
JJ rolled his eyes.

The air was warm and the music was loud, the night was going great already.
JJ was scoping out hot beach girls while Pope was talking with Kiara.

"You look really pretty tonight Kie" Pope told Kiara as he admired her dress "Thank you Pope." She said with a smile as she moved closer to him.
Pope couldn't stop himself from looking at the beautiful girl sitting next to him, he was so proud of how confident his friend had become.
Kiara was like a sister to him, he loved that.

Meanwhile JJ couldn't stop looking at pope, the weird thing was that he wanted to look at hot girls but he just couldn't take his eyes off of his best friend.

'Pope looks handsome tonight.' The blonde thought to himself.
However JJs thoughts were disturbed when John b came over to him. "You good bro? You haven't kissed a single girl all night." John b questioned his friend.
"Oh uhm yeah, I just don't really feel that great." Replied JJ.
"You know I can tell when you're lying." John b scolded his friend.
"What's really going on JJ?" The boy asked.
"That's the thing man, I don't know. It's like I want to look at girls but I can't stop staring at this one person."

"Does that person happen to be Kiara?" John b chuckled as he jokingly punched JJs arm.
'Oh maybe he's right, I'm staring at Pope because I'm jealous he's talking to Kiara so much.' JJ slightly gaslighted himself.
"Yeah haha Kie looks so good." JJ lied.
'Pope looks better.' He thought.
"Have fun with that one!" John b mocked as he ran back over to Sarah and picked her up as she laughed.

JJ had to think about what he was feeling, and he had to do it alone, without any of his dumbass friends trying to give him advice.
So he walked over to a tall tree that was sat towards the end of the beach, he sighed.

Suddenly JJ heard screaming coming from the party, Hesitantly he stood up and ran over to the shoreline by all the commotion.

"Fuck you topper!!" Hollered John b as he shoved topper to the ground.
"Babe stop it!" Cried Sarah.
JJ could see the fury in toppers eyes as he got back up and slammed John b to the ground, punching him multiple times.

The blonde boy couldn't just stand there and do nothing, so as topper was pushing his friends head under the water, JJ pulled out his secret weapon, The gun he had stolen from a hotel some weeks back.
Topper froze as he felt something cold being pushed against the back of his head.
"Yeah that's right topper! You know what that is!" Shouted JJ as he fired two shots in the air.

Topper quickly let go of John b as he took off running.
Everybody else backing away from JJ Maybank.

"Stay off our side of the fucking island you kooks!!!" He snapped as everyone ran from him.

"JJ what the hell are you insane!" Scolded Kiara.
JJ didn't care, he was mad.

However when Pope asked JJ "why do you have to be so obnoxious all the fucking time?!"
JJ felt his heart drop into his stomach.

"I'm sorry." The blonde boy whispered, now disappointed in himself for the way he had acted towards everybody.

"Just come on." Pope said disappointed as he lead JJ into the van, closing the door being him.

JJ Maybank hated how angry he got all the time, he felt like his dad.
That was not a good feeling.

Authors note! ~ woah that was a long chapter!
Poor JJ.
Hope you guys liked it!

🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼