Chapter 25

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blake looked around the ballroom slowly from her seat. She couldn't see him. Did he ditch her? No, he wouldn't do that.

Pyrrha:"Blake? Blake, is there something wrong?"

Her friend asked her. Pyrrha sat beside the Faunus and was lightly shaking her to snap her out of her trance.

Blake:"S-Sorry. I was looking for (Y/N)."

Pyrrha:"He went searching for Ruby along with Yang."

Blake:"Why would.."

The entrance doors swung open to reveal a stumbling Ruby trying to keep her balance as she walked across the ballroom floor. She walked past the two girls, noticing them when she was a few feet away from where they sat. She zipped back and stood in front of the two students.

Ruby:"Hey guys! How-WOAH-"

She tripped over her own leg and fell down.

Pyrrha:"Ruby!"

Blake:"Ruby..?"

The silver-eyed girl hopped back up on her feet.

Ruby:"I'm okay!"

Blake looked at Ruby with worry starting to cloud her mind.

Blake:"Ruby, where's (Y/N)?"

Ruby scratched her head.

Ruby:"Well..he's with Yang. My big sister said that she wanted to speak with him alone, sent me back here!"

Blake sighed in relief until she realized who Ruby said (Y/N) was with.

Blake:"(Y/N) is with Yang?!"

She shouted loudly enough for only the three of them to hear.

Ruby:"Yeah..is there anything wrong?"

She asked innocently. Blake stood up to search for (Y/N), but Pyrrha stopped her.

Pyrrha:"Blake, (Y/N) is probably fine! Yang wouldn't do anything without talking to us!"

Ruby looked at the two girls in confusion.

Blake:"Pyrrha, it's Yang! Who knows what she-"

Yang:"Did somebody say my name? I knew that I was the talk of the party! Heh, heh.."

Yang said as she walked up to the girls with (Y/N). They were holding hands as Yang spoke.

Blake:"Y-Yang..(Y/N)!"

(Y/N):"What's going on?"

Pyrrha:"Blake was wondering where you were."

(Y/N) smiled at Blake when he heard that. The cat Faunus turned her head away from (Y/N) with a slightly red face. (Y/N) looked at the four girls and noticed that Weiss was missing.

(Y/N):"Hey, where's ice queen?"

Weiss:"Right behind you, you oaf!"

(Y/N) turned around and saw a less-than-pleased-looking Weiss. (Y/N) chuckled awkwardly and rubbed his neck.

(Y/N):"Wow, this night has been in-Yang! Heh..g-get it? In-sane, in..Yang? That sounded not as weird in my head, I swear."

Yang busted out laughing while the others just stared at her in disappointment. (Y/N) also started to laugh. The girls stopped looking at Yang and started to look at (Y/N) in disappointment.

Ruby:"You hang around my sister too much."

When he finally stopped laughing, (Y/N) blushed and cleared his throat.