Chapter 2

I've got nothing better to do so here is chapter 2.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Y/N):"Forever Fall shouldn't be too far from here. I already see the leaves changing color."

The young man thought to himself as he ran through the forest. He loved the bright colors of Forever Fall and how beautiful all the colors looked when mixed together in an entire forest. It was also breathtaking to see the transition from green leaves to red and orange leaves. He took every opportunity he could to come here. He felt at peace here. It was too bad that he was going to have to raid a train soon.

He was close to the clearing on the hill where Blake and Adam were waiting for him. He's been there before for other missions.

(Y/N):"Hopefully I'm not late. Even if I am, it's not my fault that I got hungry."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Blake and Adam:

Adam:"Where is he? He shouldn't be this late!"

Blake:"You know (Y/N), he probably stopped at a restaurant on the way."

Blake responded to Adam's frustrated question, her voice having some uneasiness to it. They were talking near a large rock that Blake was sitting on.

Adam:"He shouldn't be taking advantage of the faunus' hospitality like that! And he knows that he has a job to do!"

Adam said. He then sighed and walked through the forest, looking at the trees. He wanted (Y/N) to get here as quickly as possible so they could get the mission over with. That's when footsteps and leaves crunching were heard behind Blake.

Blake:"Who's there?"

She asked, standing up and turning around quickly, with her hand on her weapon. That's when (Y/N) emerged from the trees, full of leaves.

Blake:"(Y/N)! You scared me!"

(Y/N):"Oh, sorry. And sorry about being late, so here's some pizza!"

(Y/N) replied, holding out a box of pizza with tuna as a topping. Blake's favorite food, and (Y/N) knew that. He knew the cat faunus wouldn't get mad at him if he brought anything that had to do with tuna.

Blake:"Oh..thanks.."

She said while blushing and reaching out to grab the whole box. She then remembered something.

Blake"(Y/N), I need to tell you something important..potentially life changing."

That caught (Y/N) off guard.

(Y/N):"Okay, um..go ahead."

Blake took a deep breath with her eyes closed. She then opened them to look at (Y/N) and said:

Blake:"I'm going to Beacon Academy."

(Y/N):"What.."

Blake:"And I want you to come with me. Please."

Blake begged with a pleading face. (Y/N) knew why she wanted to leave the White Fang to join Beacon without the need for Blake to tell him. He knew that she didn't agree with the violent protests that the White Fang were leading, and she knew that he didn't agree with them either. That's why she asked him.

(Y/N):"Do your parents know?"

(Y/N) asked while staring at the ground, thinking about what to do.