Chapter 4

Ok let's go

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Y/N):"Whoa"

(Y/N) exclaimed out loud at the sight of the majestic academy before him. It almost looked like a castle or a palace.

(Y/N):"Hopefully it doesn't cost anything to go here because I'm flat broke."

Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) gathered the courage to walk up the large path that led to the famous Beacon Academy. As he was walking, the ex-White Fang member admired the view above him. He could see the sun setting, which gave the sky a yellowish-pink color, reminding (Y/N) that night was approaching fast and that he needed somewhere to sleep. He could also see the shattered moon, which he didn't get to see often.

He was at the end of the path and was now standing in front of the large doors that led inside. The wanted criminal was about to break inside, but he didn't feel like getting arrested. So, he knocked instead. He waited for a minute or so before knocking again, and all that he got was silence. 

Fed up, (Y/N) was about to punch open the door when all of a sudden the door opened, and a random middle-aged blonde milf opened the door, which caused (Y/N)'s eyes to widen in shock.

(Y/N):"WHOA

Glynda Goodwitch:"Yes, how may I help you?"

The random lady asked, eyeing (Y/N) suspiciously. She's seen him before somewhere.

(Y/N):"Uhhhh..I'm here to enroll in the academy. That's how it works, right? I come here, I ask to become a student here, you say yes, I join and everyone's happy, right?"

Glynda:"I'm afraid not. You'll have to discuss that with the headmaster of Beacon: Professor Ozpin. Come in."

The lady responded, opening the door for (Y/N) to walk in. Once he did, the soon-to-be huntsman was astounded. The place was huge. There was no way that he would be able to memorize where to go.

Glynda:"Just follow me into this elevator."

(Y/N) followed the lady into the elevator, allowing him to stare at her some more. Once they got in, the lady pressed a button and the elevator was going up.

(Y/N):"I haven't caught your name yet."

Glynda:"Glynda Goodwitch. You may call me Professor Goodwitch. I'm a current huntress apart of the staff here at Beacon. What is your name, if I may ask?

(Y/N):"I'll tell you. Just, please don't kill me, K?"

Glynda:"..Agreed..."

(Y/N):"Okay..it's (Y/N) (L/N)."

Glynda's eyes widened in shock, she turned to look at the criminal that she was in an elevator with. She knew she had seen him somewhere.

Here expression changed from one of shock to one of anger.

Glynda:"How dare you step into this academy you criminal! You've caused harm to and killed many innocent people!"

(Y/N):"I didn't kill anyone! Maybe unintentionally.."

Glynda:"I should stop this elevator and take you to the police right now!"

She then reached her hands to the button that stopped the elevator, but (Y/N) grabbed them before she could."

Glynda:"Hey-"

(Y/N):"Why don't you ask yourself why I didn't lie about my name? Or why I'm even here?"