Yuki: 1st Month into Reform

The rat came to visit first. He came carrying multiple potted plants. Although, he had banned his god from gardening. She didn't know weed from baby vegetables so she kept pulling up the wrong things. The two were starting to get comfortable around each other. She had hurt him the worst, shutting him up in that dark room. She always avoided looking at him or any of the other animals. She was ashamed, hated her actions.

"You don't have to stay quiet, you know. You're allowed to give commentary." His kind voice startled her, leaving her even more speechless than before. Why was he letting her speak? When all that would come out are harsh words. "It's alright. Shigure tells me that you've been doing better. Miss Honda had been helping a lot and Hanajima is too. He looked so proud."

Oh Yuki. Her kind, sweet rat. His words were like an angel's song. He really was a prince, just like Tohru said. His words made her smile, and nod. "I feel lighter.. it doesn't excuse my actions, but I'm healing.." she then frowned. "You don't have to keep coming up here to garden."

"What do you mean? I enjoy it. Plus you enjoy the flowers, I hear. So I'm wanting to plant some for you. Even your own strawberries. It's my gift for your path to healing."

Oh Yuki, her kind, sweet rat. How she loved that heart he had. Jealous that she couldn't be born with the kindness he held.