Season 1-7 (Hook Man)

Start from the beginning

"Hayden!" Dean said sternly. Hayden looked up at him as the purple hue faded completely from her eyes.

"What was it?" Dean asked knowing that she'd just had a vision. Her visions were now coming at anytime whether she was awake or asleep.

"I don't know. I couldn't see anything." She said.

"Was there something you could point out?" Sam asked.

"There was a white sign with a 9 on it. Um..." Hayden closed her eyes to try and remember what was on the sign.

"9 mile Road. But it was cut." She said. Dean turned to his brother.

"That is worth checking out." He said pointing to Hayden. Sam sighed and the Winchesters packed up their things and headed to Ankeny, Iowa.

———————————————————————————————

The three Winchesters pulled up outside of Frat House.

"Hayden stay in the car alright? We're gonna do some investigating on the victim." Dean said.

"I'm gonna be bored." She pouted.

"No you won't. You have Sam's laptop to play on or you can do your math homework." He replied. Sam shot his brother a look.

"Don't just offer up my stuff." He said.

"Oh stop it. You don't even care." Dean said.

"How come I don't?" Sam asked.

"Because she's my daughter and I'm older than you." Dean said.

"That has nothing to do with this." Sam argued.

"It has everything to do with it." Dean said.

"No it doesn't." Sam and Hayden said in unison. Dean gaped at her.

"Again who's side are you on?" He complained.

"Mine obviously. Now get out." Sam said before getting out the car. Dean mumbled a curse before following Sam out.

Hayden sat in the car and watched the two go in. She picked up her sketchbook and began to draw when everything around her started to blur. She paused knowing she was getting another vision.

It was the same one from before but she could see a little more now. She saw a blonde girl in a red shirt. She also saw a man in a cowboy hat and a trench coat but the girl couldn't see him as he stood in front of the driver window. She also saw him cutting the signs around the car.

Hayden gasped out of her vision. She looked back up and saw Sam and Dean leaving the frat house. She waited anxiously for them to get in.

"I saw something else." She said as soon as the sat down.

"What was it?" Sam asked as they closed the doors and Dean started the car.

"There was a girl there." She started.

"We know that. Someone else just told us that." Dean stated.

"That's not it. There was a man there too. He had on a hat and a long coat. I couldn't see his face but he had a weird knife. He cut the sign." She explained as Dean drove.

"What do you mean weird knife?" Sam asked.

"It was bent." She said.

"Bent how?" Dean asked.

"I don't know. It was still a bit blurry. But I know that the girl, she couldn't see him." She said.

"What do you man?" Sam asked.