Acknowledgments

Thank you so much for reading this story. This one touched on some rather deep topics. This is a story that was actually inspired by several books I read last year which I thought had some bad representation of certain topics. Here they are incase you're interested.

Connor's character: 

Connor's character was heavily inspired by one of my favourite book characters, Nate Macauley from One of us is lying by Karen M Mcmanus. I absolutely love that book but I didn't really like who Nate ended up with in the end, which is why I made Connor a bisexual character. I genuinely love Connor so much and his protective personality. He's one of my favourite characters I've written.

Chris' character and child ab*se:

Chris as a character wasn't really inspired by anybody but his ab*sive tendencies were inspired by It ends with us by Colleen Hoover. This is a book which I didn't really enjoy as the main character is in an ab*sive relationship and her husband faces no consequences for his actions. I felt like it ruined the book as it could have been some great representation, unfortunately it wasn't. That's why I wanted to make sure that Chris was punished for what he did and he didn't escape justice.

Lastly I want to say a huge thank you to all of you for reading this. One person in specific who I want to single out is someone who I've known for so little time but she has really made an effect on my life on Wattpad. She even dedicated a chapter of her book to me. So this is to one up you. I'm dedicating my whole book to you midnightdancexx Thank you so much for being such a great and sweet person. This book is dedicated to you.

Thank you so much for sticking around for this story. I do already have plans for my next book. Check out Where my demons hide (yes the title is an Imagine Dragons reference).

See you all there.

Craftychicken x