28• Marching

By the time the story ended they all were laughing so much. Karan was smiling remembering the memorable day. Although it was their bad day, by the end of the day it was a memorable one.

Aryan- "Aisa tha yeh apne academy days mai " He said while laughing.

Kunj was laughing whole heartedly said "Bhaiya aap toh mujhse bhi jyaada sharati the "

Siddharth- "Haan bhaiya. Aap toh kunj se bhi jyaada shetaan the. Fir daant te kyu ho hume? " He asked.

Karan- "Kyunki betaji ab mai koi cadet nhi hu ek trainer pehli baat and dusri baat tumne theek se sune nahi mere trainer ne mujhe kaise punish kiya? Pata hai kitne gande washrooms the voh orr upar se puri raat itni thand mai murga ban na tujhe easy lagta hai? Yeh toh official punishment thi but iske baad agle raat seniors ne humari joh band bajayi thi orientation ke time pe ki tu puch mat. Mai toh squid commander bhi tha apne batch ka. Mera haal toh orr bhi bura bhi kiya tha mere seniors ne. " He said and they all nodded their heads in acknowledgment.

Aryan- "Agle din pura ka pura batch mess mai sone waala tha breakfast ke time. Sab itna thak chuke the. Maine toh inhe pehle hi warn kiya tha ki aisa mat karo mat meri sunta hi kon hai? " He said cutely more like a whine and they all laughed.

Kunj came forward and pulled his cheeks like a baby "Aww bhai kitne cute ho aap" He said and aryan lightly slapped his hands away from his face.

Aryan- "I know I am cute. Najar lagane ki koi jarurat nahi hai " He joked and they all laughed.

Kunj then looked at aryan with puppy eyes secretly asking him for more stories.

As aryan was about to say something the group of cadets started entering the mess totally unaware about the presence of their trainer there.
As soon as they saw karan sitting there they stopped dead in track. Their eyes widened snd feets glued to floor.

What was karan doing here? It was their first time seeing karan in the cadet's mess.

They were about to turn around and go back. When aryan said "Arey bhyii vaha khade hi rahoge kya? Aao betho Orr khaana khao. Orr Haan aaj maine tum sab ke liye special lunch banaya hai so enjoy" He said but they all looked at him as if he was an alien.

How can they eat while karan is sitting there right in front of them? How can aryan so casually say that he has made something special in lunch when he knew karan does not tolerate any cheat meal ? What was happening? They were so confused.
But their chain of thoughts broke when they heard shout from the door of the mess .

"Yeh kya bheedh ikhati kar rkhi hai? Jaldi jaldi aage bado. Agar kisi ko nahi khaana toh bahar nikale " Someone from the senior year said.

While shouting he made his way to the front and froze after seeing karan there.

"Sir... Sir... Voh.. Mai Mai toh.." He started stuttering.

Karan raised his eyebrows and got up from his seat and stood in front of him.

Karan- "Ansh sahani,Second in command of final year batch right? " He asked in a dangerous tone.

Ansh looked down and said "Yes sir "

Karan- "Today at 6 o clock meet me on the ground in full gear uniform. Is that clear? " He asked

Ansh sucked his breathe and said "Yes sir, crystal clear "
He new what karan is going to do now with him. By the end his body is going to be aching so much.

Karan nodded his head and said "Start with your lunch. I hope you all don't mind me sitting with you right? " He asked and they all immediately shook their heads. And a series of "No sir " Was heard.