46• Birthday party?

After sidharth left aryan sat down thinking about the preparation of the birthday.

He asked one of his co-workers in the mess to call out vaibhav from his room.

After sometimes vaibhav entered the mess and plopped on one of the chairs.

"Kya ho gaya bhaii? Aapne bulaya? " He asked as he sneakily moved his palm towards the sandwich which aryan was preparing.

Aryan whacked his hand and he looked at him with dramatically hurt expressions.

"Bhooka mar jaye bachaa!! Hey bhagwan kya din dekhna padh raha hai!!" He said while putting his palm on his forehead.

"Bakwas band vaibhav!! Dobara yeh faaltu baat suni tere muh se toh haal bigad dunga samjha!! " Aryan warned while whacking his head hard .

"Ouch!! Dekh rahe ho kitna bhaari haath hai aapka upar se mere sar pe itna kheechke maar rahe kisi din aise hi upar nikal jaunga mai!! " Vaibhav finished his sentence and bit his tongue after realizing what he just said.

He didn't move an inch but slowly looked up to see Aryan 's expression and gulped after seeing the fierce glare on his face.

"Bhai.. Bhai dekho dekho flow flow mai nikal gaya!! Zubaan zubaan fisal gyi!! " He stuttered while slowly getting up and moving behind the chair for protection.

Aryan got up and vaibhav ran behind the table.

"Idhar aaja vaibhav mai udhar aa gaya toh bohot maarunga!! " Aryan warned and vaibhav quickly shook his head.

"Bachpan se aapki trick pata hai vahan aaunga tab bhi utna hi maaroge!! Mai nahi aaunga!! " He said while putting the chair between them as he saw Aryan walking forward.

"Idhar aaja vaibhav mai sach mai bohot maarungq varna!! " Aryan said dangerously and vaibhav shook his head.

Aryan removed his gloves and took out his slipper and took a shot towards vaibhav who ducked down to avoid the hit and the slipper directly landed on karan's face who was just entering the mess. He stumbled by the sudden attack.

Vaibhav's eyes widened and he somehow controlled his laugh.

"What the hell!! " Karan yelled while gaining his balance back.

"Kya ho raha hai yahhan? " He asked aryan who was already looking like an angry bird.

"Pakad ise karan, bhaagna nahi chahiye yeh ladka!! " Aryan yelled and vaibhav tried to run away.

"Cadet vaibhav stop right there!! " Karan ordered in a stern tone and vaibhav froze on his spot and sucked his breath.

Karan slowly walked towards him and stood right in front of him.

"Kya chal raha tha yahan? " He asked in his famous trainer tone and vaibhav gulped and looked at aryan for help who raised his hands in giving up.

"Unse baat kar raha hu yaa tumse sir? " Karan asked and vaibhav looked down.

"Marne ki baat kar raha tha yeh karan!! " Aryan casually threw his brother in front of a hungry lion.

Vaibhav's eyes widened and he looked at his brother with a look of betrayal .

He didn't even have the courage to look at karan. He knows karan absolutely hates these things and he would kill him with his bare hands for such sentences.

"Kya bakwas thi yeh vaibhav!! " Karan yelled and his voice boomed in the entire mess and vaibhav flinched.

"Sorry!! " Vaibhav whispered and karan moved forward and vaibhav moved back.