11❤️

Naaz ... He taps her cheeks as she fell backwards ...

He helds her in his arms ...

Naaz ... He yelled ...

Everyone rushed towards them ...

He fell down on the ground with her in his arms ...  He was continuously calling her ... But there was no response from her ...

She was rushed to hospital ...

...................

She was laying n the strecher lifeless ....

He rushed her towards the ot ... Along with every person ...

Kaushal too came there running ...

Sidharth was standing infront of the ot ... Gathering himself for her ... His heart was beating rapidly ...

She was in ot
.............

As doctor came out after checking up sidharth showered him with the questions ...

You ...

Doctor asked ...

Sidharth Shukla ... Her fiance ... He said ...  Kaushal was dead shocked listening him ...

He was getting married to tiya singhania ... Then ... What the hell just happened...

He was in his own thoughts where as sidharth goes into the doctor's cabin ...

Doctor.... He knocked the door with his shivering hands ...

Come in he said .... He didn't even looked up from the file ...

He was reading Sana's file ...

Sit mr. Shukla ... He said gesturing the chair infront of him ...

He did the same ...

Dekhiye Mr. Shukla ... Miss Kaur ka case complicated hai ...

Due to excessive amount of alcohol consumption .... Her blood pressure had always been on high ....

And she used to take caffeine too ... As her reports showing which is absolutely harmful for people who have high blood pressure ...

And high b.p has lead her to stroke .... He said ...

Sidharth was dead shocked .... He was shattered inside ... His face showed immense pain

Doc.. doctor ... She will be saved na ... He asked his voice breaked ...

Aap... Aap bacha lenge na meri naaz ko ... His eyes welled up ... He was anxious

Chances are very low mr. Shukla ...

There are 20 percent chance only that she can be saved ...

Baaki aap dua kijiye Sab thik rahe ... he said ...

Hume kuch test karne padenge ... Or jitni jaldi unki surgery ho jaye utna unke liye behtar hai ... Agar thode se bhi der Hui ... We can loose her .... Said doctor ... Getting up ...

Sidharth's mind was not able to process everything... He felt his world collapsed to the ground ....

He covered his face ... with his hands trying to calm down his heart ...

She will be fine ... Wo theek ho jayegi ... Mere liye ... Usse thik hona hoga na .... He asked looking up as if trying to communicate to the almighty ....

He gets out and was surrounded by his family members ....

As they got the news that she was suffering from stroke .... Everyone is devastated...