3💖

Kal raat kaha thi tu ? Asked avika ... Gazing her with a weird expression while Sana felt nervous

Room main hi thi ... Stammers but composed herself infront of her ...

Jhoot mat bol ... She roars making her flinch ...

Maine kal raat tum sabko dekha tha jaate hue diwar se ...

Tu sidharth se door kyu nhi rehti ... She gets a hold on sana's arm ... While her eyes showed immense hatred ...

Whereas Sana looked at her ... With a strange expression ..

Tu sidharth se door reh ... Ordered this time ...

Kyu ... Kyu door rahu main usse ? ... Sana pushed avika away from her ... Making her stumble back ...

Woo mera dost hai ...

Or ... Avika smirked ...

Or .. Sana stammers

Or Tera pyaar hai ... Tera crush ...

Aisa kuch nhi hai ...

Jhoot mat bol Sana ... Mujhe pata hai tu usse pyaar karti hai ... Par wo tujhse pyaar nhi karta ...

Ab Zara soch ... Kya tu uske type ki hai ? ... She asked ...

Wo ... Gunda type ka kisi se bhi na darne wala or tu ... Phattu ... She laughs humorlessly ...

Or agar usse ... Pata chal gya ... Ke tu usse pyaar karte hai ... Toh ... Wo tujhse nafrat karne lagega ... She laughs ...

While Sana stayed quite all the time ... Looking down

After some minutes she stayed quiet and lay down on her bed where as Sana stood there only her feets were frozen ... As her mind was continuously revolving around her words ...

She can't help but shed tears ...

She wiped it and moved to the washroom whereas avika smirked ...

As she gained victory in shattering her confidence ...

Coming out she quietly laid down on her bed ... Her eyes looked tired and empty it was obvious that she cried alot ... She knows that tomorrow's day is also be going to an emotional roller coaster as tommorow is the sports day but ..

Just like every year's sports day her parents will be invited but never came ... That had always breaked something in the small kid ... Who wants the same kind of love affection pampering ... Just like other some children

Don't she deserve a family ? She can't even do anything for her mother because her mother didn't even had any base ... Her brother (sana's mama) is also going through financial crisis ... And Mrs. Gill is also not an working women ...

She didn't wanted to burden herself and her children's on her brother ...

She didn't know when fell asleep thinking all this ...

.....................

It was sports day Sana was in the badminton frild where as sidharth was in football game .. as all the games team's have given two hours for doing last practise

Sana was playing vigorously ... Defeating every other person ... From the morning she didn't even see him ...

She frowned as she sees avika trying to be so touchy with him ...

His face had no emotions he was busy but she frowned as he didn't even moved away even though he knows what avika Is trying to do ...

Where as he was frustrated as hell ... He knows that avika is being a chipku with him ... But he can't do anything he knows that if he will shout or misbehave the ro called strict sports sir will remove him from his football team and he can't afford it at the last moment