5💔

He is getting married... She chuckles painfully 💔

Kya us gali main kabhi Tera jaana hua
Jahan se zamane ko guzre zamana hua

Hmm.... Mera samay toh wahi pe hai thehra hua ...

Batau tumhe kya mere saath kya kya hua ... Her eyes welled up as she whispered hurtfully

Tum toh shayad mujhe bhool bhi chuke hoge na sidharth

Or main ... Jhalli ... Abhi bhi tumhare pyaar main hu ... She chuckles tears roll down her eyes ...

Or THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA ki wedding plan karne ka project Mila hai mujhe ... She chuckles ...

Door toh apne usse mujhse kab ka kar diya baba ji ? ... Ab aap kya chahte hai ... Ke main ... Apni aankhon ke saamne ... Apne pyaar ko ... Kisi or ka hote hue dekhu ? ...

Her heart breaks as she sobs ... She kept on drinking her vodka ... At last

lays down on the floor letting the darkness and sleep engulf her away from everything ...

Wo ab mera na lage
Mujhe bura na Lage

Uthau haath jo dua main
Mujhe dua na lage 💔

Flashback

Sana's masi took Sana with herself ... She brought Sana took care of her ... Like her own child ... She educated her ...

Sana came to Mumbai ... Started her own buisness in event management... By alot of hardwork time and her team .. in very short time ... She became India's top event and wedding planner ...

But ... She don't reacts ... Nor smiles ... Her life only revolves around her work and sidharth

She never tried contacting him ... But secretly adored him ... She gets happy when she sees him on the top of the buisness magazines ...

It was today morning when she recieved the offer to plan ... The sidharth Shukla's wedding ...

The leading Buisness man ... The India's most eligible bachelor

It will be very good for her buisness but ... It will not be so good for her heart.... how will she be able to see him with someone else when the thought of him away from her pierced her heart ...

But for the success of her crew ... She crushing her heart accepted the truth ... That he can never be her's ... She accepted The offer ...

And for the very first time ... Her crew saw her reacting on something ...

Her face showed how much broken she is ... but covering her expressions she get to her work ...

Kaushal ... Her pa ... Is just like her brother ... She had always helped him alot ..  and for the first time in a while when he sees her reacting on something .... It looked a little fishy to him ...

Flashback ends ....
......................

A man is sleeping in his king sized bed ...

Squints his eyes as the sunlight falls on him ...

Maaa ... He whines dugging his face deep in the pillow ...

Come on sidharth... Get up ... Ajj wedding planner aane wali hai ... And for God's sake just stop behaving like a kid ... Teri shaadi hone wali hai ... Chl ... Get up or naha Lena ajj ... Said rita maa going out ...

He sits on the bed grumpily ... Rubbing his eyes opening it ...

When his gaze falls on the photo frame ...