7💔

One more ... She yelled intoxicated

Bartender looked at her with concern as it's been hours she kept on drinking ...

Mam bas kijiye you are already high ... Pls ... He said with pity on this little girl ...

Sana looked at him with anger ...

Kyu ... Tumhe taklif hai mujhe drink dene main ... She stammered angrily

Thik hai ... Her hard was feeling her eyes were blurred ...

Tum ... She was about to speak more when passed out ... The whole bar gasped ... The manager came ...

Some people started whispering ...

Jab sambhali nhi jaati toh peeti kyu hai ...

The manager take her phone ... The first no. On the list was off Rita maa ... She called her to take her leave ...

The bartender called Rita maa ...

She was in her sleep woke up with her phone ringing ...

She immediately gets up ... Though she don't know Sana personally but still she felt an heart to heart connection with that little girl ...

She immediately knocked on sidharth's door ...

Sidharth came out of his room ... Looking at his maa worriedly ...

Kya hua maa .. agastya too came out of his room listening the voices ...

Rubbing his eyes he looked at Rita maa ...

Masi what happened... Asked agastya ...

Sana ... She went unconscious in the bar ... xyz bar ... Jaldi ... tum jaldi ghar le aao usse ...

Sidharth was dead shocked ...

Bar ... He gasped ...

Immediately rushing outside to his car m.. agastya followed him ... Where as Rita maa walked here and there worried ...

..................

Fuck man ... When did she started drinking ... Sidharth gasped ...

She never liked it ... Even when I used to smoke in the school times ... I had to hide it from her ... Kyuki usko nhi pasand ye sab ... Sidharth whines hiting on the steering driving rashly ...

Tujhe kaise pata that she didn't liked all this ... Said agastya smirked ...

She was my best friend we used to study together in our school times when ... He was about to speak more when remembered that night when their lives was changed drastically

After her ... He never ever looked at smoke even when Rahul and harsh used to force him ... He never did ...

When ... Agastya whispered as he noticed the change of expressions ...

He gulped reaching the club ...

She had gained her consciousness back but she was all tipsy and intoxicated

On of the lady in the club ... Was helping Sana ... While Sana kept on blabbering something ...

Naaz ... He gasped seeing her in this state ... Her saree all messed up ... Her kajal smudged her pretty orbs ...

Just as listening naaz ..  her world felt numb ... She stopped reacting ... When he reached her ...

Naaz ... He holds her ... Slowly the whole bar was empty ... Only sidharth agastya Sana and ward was there ...

She was just looking at him ... When her hand reached his cheek ...  She cups his cheek flashing a smile with her welled up eyes she whispered

Tu yahi hai ... She whispered