It all makes sense now. Why Victoria pared up San and Can. I think Can stands for Duncan, as Van stands for Donovan.

"What happened to my sister and his twin brother". I ask with a frown." I mean there must be a reason Victoria hates my sister so much". I exhale slowly. " please, just........".

He immediately turns serious. "Thats not my story to tell". He looks me at my eyes and am taken aback by the sincerity in them. "King isn't necessarily an evil person. Life just dealt him a bad hand". He sighs. "But his twin, is a sore topic for him. Thats something he will never move on from. Tread careful with him". He warns and stands up.

"Thank you". i manage before he leaves.

He turns giving me a boyish grin. "You better be, i just lessened 2 years of my life with all this serious talk". He turns but hesitates on the door. "Am sure you can make him happy and he can make you happy too".

He finally leaves. And i sit  back down on the bed, rubbing my eyes. My head is paining by now. But i need to talk to him.

Taking a quick shower, while i gather my thoughts cause i don't want to say something i won't mean.

When am sure i can look him in the eyes, i walk to his room. Giving a half heartedly knock, i open the door.

I find him seated on the chair at the corner of his room, sharpening his knife. He barely glanced up, so i got enough time to appreciate his beauty.

He had a very concetrarted look, and a relaxed demeanour. And his side profile is to kill for, a unknown warmth was spreading on my chest as i watched him.

He turned and was startled to see me, but that lasted almost a second. He fixed his expression into a raised brow.

I took gentle strides towards him, like am approaching a cornered cat. While he was watching every step keenly.

When i got close to him he placed the knife on the desk beside him. Making a move to stand, i push him gently back to the chair.

He looks me with a pinch in his brows. Probably wondering, what am doing.

I straddle him and place my head on his shoulders. He tenses almost immediately, so i just hold him waiting for him to relax.

After what felt like a few minutes, he finally relaxes. And begin rubbing circles on my back.

"I wasn't expecting you to come to me". He says softly. "Is everything ok?".

"I found out something concerning you, today". I whisper

He tenses again. And the cirles stop, so i increase my tight on him. And give him time to relax.

"And....what did you find out". He says his voice strained.

"That i like you". I whisper. "A lot".

His body relaxes and he lets out a relieved laugh. "Is that so. What a pretty good thing to know". He pauses. "I like you too". He finishes with a grin.

We remain silent for a few minutes, as i let myself drown in the happy feeling. But i know, i still have to ask him and am almost scared to break the calm, peaceful environment we have created.

"King". I whisper. "I...........".

"Call me Donovan". He interrupts.

My heart skips a bit. And does that happy dancing but i can't call him that yet.

"I need to know about my sister. Even if it's not about her death". I exhale. "Anything............please".

I was expecting him to ignore me. All find a way to distract me, so imagine my suprise when he just went along with it.

"Ok". He answered.

"Really". I ask with disbelief as i push myself back so i can look at him.

He chuckles. "I think you deserve to know, about your sister".

But his momentarily humour is lost, as he gets serious again.

"Your sister was a lovely woman. She always talked about you too. We met her at the club for the first time.

Me, Can and a bunch of others  had decided to hit the club after a small victory we had. It was the first time we had achieved a big thing after taking over from our father".

"Rema's idea". He chuckles. "So we went, and we were pretty much having fun".

There were people close to us. Your sister and her team, celebrating her being the youngest captain.

Only then no one knew that she was the police captain. And the next thing we knew Can and her were hitting off quite well.

I actually thought that was the end of it,  it turns out my brother had a one night stands with your sister before we left.

And as a result ended up having a unhealthy obsession with her. He had actually kept tabs on her".

"just to check how she is doing". He mimics in his brothers voice."he would justify himself". He had a fond smile.

"That's how we found out she is the police force. And Can had to involuntarily stop his obsession with her". He looks me in the eye. "Because we can never associate ourselves with the police".

"But after one year a situation presented  itself for them again". He chuckles dryly.  "Don't hold your horses, it wasn't a romantic setting at all".

After two years. Peter, a guy who used to work under our father didn't like the way we had changed the system. He always thought, he deserved more than us.

So he had been observing us a little too closely. That's how he knew about your sister, and my brother's obsession with her.

So he kidnapped her and her one year old kid. And when Can found out, he went ballistic.