"You psychotic bastard"." Don't play with king you should know better than that". Baba says in a warning tone.

"Are you worried about me Baba?". Rema asks. "Damn i always knew i have a charm"." You must have also fallen victim".

"Am serious".

"Don't worry,  king loves me too much to hurt me". "That was us joking" . "If he had meant to hurt me he wouldn't miss". "No matter the circumstances".

Baba just grunts in return." Joking my ass, that was a warning".

"Anyway, something got stuck in his ass"." And It looks like rejection".  Rema continues

Baba scoffs in disbelief.  "Rejection my ass".

"You'd be amazed with what i can notice when i pay attention".  "As you know am the master of emotions and the only person who is fun enough to have relationships".

"You mean one night stands". Baba chuckles dryly.

I think i just about heard enough i walk away. Because Rema is wrong i am not rejected.

I mean it can't count as rejection when you were not expecting anything.  The only reason am pissed is because sun is being bullied period.

**********

LUCIAN POV

I was holding the results of the DNA test in my hands. And staring at it like it would disappear if i channel enough will.

Truth to be told, am not so confident in finding out the truth.  Different thoughts are running in my head.

What if i am correct?.  What if my sister didn't want me to ever find out?. What if am doing the wrong thing?.

But then again i remember how sun had wished he had a father to support him and i know i can't be selfish.

With trembling hands i open the paper slowly.  Gathering all the strength i could master i look and immediately drop the paper.

It says 99.99% chance that King is his biological father.

And i don't know what to feel. There are alot of emotions running through me now and i have no idea where to start.

Key emotion as of now is denial.  It is impossible.  My sister was more strict in law than i was. So it's impossible that she ended up sleeping with one person that is against law in all sense.

Unless sun was switched during birth. I mean those kind of things happen all the time in movies. It doesn't make sense to me other ways.

So going back in i take yet another DNA test, only this time it's between me and sun.

Given assurance that they would send me the results i decide to go pick up sun from school and maybe cook something delicious for him.

We're now done eating and i have never wanted sun to go to sleep earlier than i want it now.

All he was talking about is king. Don this, Don that. Anything i suggest he wants king to tag along.

Zake is even forgotten now. Maybe he feels their blood bond but it is getting to me.

So imagine my relief when am finally able to make sure he has fallen asleep.

The results i obtained were sent via text with an attached document.  Taking a deep breath i opened the document.

I closed my eyes as i exhale.  Sun is my sister's son afterall.  A part of me is glad but I can't help it but feel angry. How could he come now and act like a father after ignoring him since he was born.

And he is also responsible for my sister's death.  He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near us.

Taking my keys , i head to his mansion to make it clear to him.

I was gripping my keys so tightly at this rate I'll be leaving a mark. I keep glaring at the guard with all might.

"I said i need to speak to king". I repeat with clenched teeth.

I have been repeating this sentence and am about to loose it now. He has decided to completely ignore me. I hold my spring ball tightly i guess am using force then.

"Ooh lucy!". Rema exclaims with an excited wave. "What are you doing here".

"Am here to see King". I reply blankly.

"Mmh you don't seem to be in a good mood". "I have a feeling this will be fun". He says with a smile." Let him in".

"I thought you took my threat seriously,  but i guess you didn't considering  you are here". He  continues

The guards allow me to pass. And i follow Rema who filled the entire short journey with mindless chatter that i was not paying attention to.

He opens the door to what seems to be a gym. And right there stands King shirtless and sweaty as he cleans himself with a towel without paying us any attention.

In fast strides i approach him and i can see how he momentarily raises his brow as i get into his personal space.

"I want you out of mine and sun's life for good". I sneer

He nods." I am good at giving orders  but poor in following them so Why would i do that?.

I punch him. And for once i can see he is taken back which inturn makes me feel good. I aim for the second punch but i find my hand twisted placed on my back securely and a knife on my throat.

"I don't know what got stuck in your ass. But hit me one more time and you will be the first to leave out of sun's life for good". He says with an angry but calm voice.

Since am now facing Rema i find him observing us with an amused grin. This sick bastards.

"Like how you killed his mother after you got her pregnant". I sneer in return.

And provided i couldn't see his face but i could feel him tense.

"You want a fucking bargain. Leave us out of your fucking life and I'd make sure we stay out of yours. You have my fucking word. And i can assure you he doesn't need you".

He pushes me away from him and stares at me blankly.  I don't know what i expected,  maybe for him to try to fight into staying in sun's life or atleast tell me am wrong. But he stares at me blankly.

"Why did you even try to get into our lives, after killing my sister". My voice breaks.  "Where did you get the nerve to play dad and get him confused". I conclude angrily.

"Rema escort him outside". He says finally.

Making me scoff. "You are one piece of shit". "Stay away from us am warning you".

Rema make a motion to grab my hand but i pull my hands away.

"I can walk on my own". "I don't want the likes of you touching me". I said as i glare at both of them.

Rema chuckles." You are one angry thing".

before turning and walking away. Giving one heated look to King i follow him behind.