"Am sorry,  but i also don't like you in my house'". He replies defiantly

"Why? Because you like me?". I reply with a smirk.

It was meant as a joke but watching how flustered he was getting i take pity on him.

"No , Sun only said that because i once told him we take care of people we like.
He must have misinterpreted it...". he finishes with a wave.

"I don't care, just get off my business and i get off yours". I say with a serious tone so he knows i mean what am saying. "There won't be a second warning".  I add directly on his face before side stepping and leaving.

I drive back home. And a part of me is glad i got time to spend with the kid, he reminds me of someone i care about deeply.

"You are finally back i was wondering where you were". Victoria greets me with a smile.

"I had bussiness to attend to ". I reply as i pull her towards me for a brief hug.

"Anything i should be worried about.

"Nothing of concern".  I say with a gentle pat on her head. "Where is everyone".

"Funny you should ask". "We have an emergency meeting". 

I frown internally wondering why no one bothered to call me if it's an emergency. 

Arriving at the meeting room i find all of the few people i can actually trust. That includes Victoria (my sister), Baba( my right hand and bodyguard) , Rema ( snipper ), Jet (body hunter) and fransisca ( hacker).

Together they consist my little family.

I take a sit beside Baba in the round table. Fransisca uses this opportunity to display on what exactly this meeting entails.

In few cases , we work with the government in helping them getting rid of people off book.

And in this case the prime minister falls under that category,
information has it that he has being performing human trafficking with the pretense of offering work to peers in outside countries.

And by the look of it he is also arm dealing and supplying drugs widely. But what makes him untouchable is the fact that he has immune from mafia's from different countries.

And they can't exactly fault him by the law as there is no enough evidence hence why they need him gone. He is becoming a threat to the government.

"The problem is , they want it to be soon". Fransisca says with a frown.

"And why is that?". Victoria asks.

"I hacked some of the classified information and found out that there will be a new shipment tomorrow of 200+ people....". fransisca continues.

"Do you know the location?" .I interrupt with a frown.

"Yes, after a bit struggle but the shipment will be taking place tomorrow the same time his speech will be commencing . 0900 sharp at downtown shipment 3km south....". fransisca confirms.

"What a pig!. He is doing it in broad daylight!". Baba says with balled fists.

"Well he does have the immune of different mafia rings . That makes him almost untouchable.......".Victoria interjects.

"That and..... the government might also have an idea of the location but there is nothing much they can do legally because those people are going there willingly with a promise of a new life.....". fransisca adds.

Rema scoffs. "Oh please i bet there a bunch of them who are already paid enough to look sideways".

"Well he does have a lot of his own people in the government plus there are plenty of armed guards who disguise as workers" . Fransisca continues . "they are the one that prevents people from leaving incase they have changed minds and protects people from entering too".

"Would it be ok for us to attack then, i mean he has immune from different mafia rings" . Jet speaks for the first time.

"Are you suggesting we let this excuse of a man just be". Baba retort with a hard look.

"No, but before we jump into actions i suggest we view this in all sense and directions, what is in for us, how much damage will it costs us, how to move around it with minimum consequences.    Besides it's not like being guardian angels is our main fort and it won't help us achieve much if we walk ourselves in a death trap". He answers nonchalantly.

"Well we will be receiving plenty of money from the government and i like a sense of danger that's for sure ". Rema replies with his signature smile. "But hey that's just me".

"I think jet is right, we have to plan well if we push this through". Victoria suggests.

"Can i have the list of people that have his back". I ask fransisca who handles me the list from her ipad.

"Well none of this people will touch us because we do have crucial information on them that can bring them down. And as of the government,  money isn't the only thing am after". i say as i look at them seriously. "Those can't be the only reasons they can't get rid of him meaning........"

"He has information about the government that can be detrimental". Baba picks up what am trying to say rather fast.

I nod my head in approval.

"That being said we will attack tomorrow." I announce.

Rema whistles. "Now we are talking".

"Don't you think that is rather rush". Victoria objects with a frown.

"He wants to give them an element of suprise. No one is expecting us to attack tomorrow given how late the information arrived to us. His spies from the government might warn him of soon but no one would guess tomorrow hence we attack when they least expect". Jet says as he nods in understanding.

"I will deal with the prime minister myself.  Baba will deal with the remaining guards from inside and you shall connect fransisca with their devices.......". I explain.

"Yeah just install the flash i will handle from there." Fransisca assures.

"Jet and Rema will attack the shipment at the same time and make sure they don't get time to warn others....".i continue.

"Ditto". Rema assures with a thumb up.

"Victoria can you find a way to warn people about the abroad employment without it being traced back to us......".i ask.

"Sure I'll look into few people who i can pay to begin rumors on human trafficking in pretence of abroad employment....". she assures.

"I can also help with that, i will spread a non traceable advertisement on that topic and spread it in form of ads.....".fransisca adds.

"Good , everyone can assume their positions but most importantly i want you all back safe and sound" . I say pointedly at Rema who just snickers in return.

The next day.

*********

Bang.  Headshot.

News outlets (THE PRIME MINISTER HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED DURING HIS SPEECH).

Another news outlet (KING STRIKES AGAIN).