Knees hurt like ah mfa

Ka'Liyah started being dramatic and started playing dead on the floor.Kai headed into the bathroom to grab her medicine right along with the syringe.

Swiftly picking her up and tickling her Kai tossed her on the bed causing her to bounce a few times.

"again"

Sa'Kai picked her up and tossed her down again causing her head to hit the wall, "Well damn boujee" Kai laughed picking her up quickly before she started crying.

"What was that" Se'Riah questioned from her bedroom as she laid in bed on live, "Nothing we straight" Kai replied rubbing the back of her head kissing her cheek so she wouldn't cry.

"You straight"

Ka'Liyah nodded her head rubbing the back of her head herself as she looked up and Kai. Giving her the right amount of medicine a little feel out Ka'Liyah mouth which caused her curse.

"shid" Ka'Liyah cursed wiping the medicine off her chin, "Aye don't be saying that" Kai warned her hoping Riah ain't hear it.

This ain't the first time Lola has cursed infront of him, honestly he can't do anything about it but laugh.

It's not funny it's just the way she says it.

Once she was done Kai kept her up for a few minutes since she did just hit her head.Tucking her into bed Kai rubbed her back til she feel asleep.

"I love you" Kai whispered kissing her temple before he turned on her lamp and cracked her door.

Feel like a proud dad Kai walked into Se'Riah room with a smile on his face, "I'm on live so please dont say nothing crazy" Se'Riah warned Kai as she looked over her phone.

Sa'Kai smacked his lips crawling into the bed spreading her legs open, putting his face in her neck Kai started sucking and placing small kisses on her neck as she held his head with one hand.

"What was that noise" Se'Riah questioned rubbing her nails over his head, Letting out a laugh Kai told her what happened.

"That shit ain't funny, I'll be wrong if I tossed yo lil ass on this bed"

Kai ignored her biting her neck causing her to let out a scream, " Why are you like this" Riah questioned laughing as she read the comments.

"This is Sa'Kai my man" Riah sighed dreamily as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Get off I'm tryna eat yo pussy" Kai spoke truthfully grabbing her chin repeatedly kissing her lip repeatedly.

Se'Riah smacked her lips, "Den I just say dont say nothing crazy"

Kai moved down lifting up her shirt to kiss her stomach, " I'm tryna put ah baby in you" Kai mumbled against her stomach.

"Guh go to bed" Riah laughed pushing his head away from stomach.

Since Riah didn't have any underwear on Kai spread  her legs open bending them til her knees was to her chest.

"Keep em dea"

Riah gave him that look so he can know now is not the time, Once you get Kai started he dont wanna stop or it's like he can't.

Leaning down Kai seen that she was already wet, her puffy pussy lips was already displayed with wetness.

"It's so pretty mama" Kai groaned rubbing his fingers between her lips,"D-Dont worry bout why my legs up hea I'm getting off"

"Why are you like this" Riah asked throwing her phone done she can hold her legs up.

Instead of responding Kai lifted her up from the bottom of her thigh so her ass was in the air, Sticking his tongue out Kai twirled his tongue around her asshole.