who is nardo wick?

* excuse misspelling *

{📍} Charleston, South Carolina

1 Month LaterSe'Riah TorrenceSeptember 16 2021 { 9:35 pm}

1 Month Later
Se'Riah Torrence
September 16 2021 { 9:35 pm}

1 Month LaterSe'Riah TorrenceSeptember 16 2021 { 9:35 pm}

Today is Sa'Kai album release party.

Over the past month Sa'Kai and Se'Riah has been getting closer to eachother by going on multiple dates.

Which involves Riah crying because she never been in a good health relationship. Than there's Kai who just pats her shoulder not knowing what to do but just say.

'Dont cry Essie'

This still doesn't actually mean they are together together they just together you know.

Se'Riah likes Kai even if they haven't been knowing each other long. I mean what's not to like about Sa'Kai.

Not only his vibe and overall personality is unimaginable but the way Kai acts towards Ka'Liyah is adorable.

Sa'Kai can be a little harsh sometimes when Riah be tryna give him hugs and kisses on the cheek to prove her appreciation.

Sa'Kai invited Se'Riah to his album release part but she politely declined, since she has a child now she can't just be going out how she use to.

Kai understood where she was coming from so it wasn't any hard feelings.

"Riah come on I told you I will watch Lola" Salem spoke as she tried to put Lola to sleep for about 20 minutes now.

Dawn & Salem was also invited but since they are such amazing aunties they will stay and watch Lola.

Knowing Lola wasn't going to sleep in Salem arms Riah picked up her up & started patting her bottom softly.

"What if something happens and-"

Salem cut Riah off for like the 10th time tonight. All Riah been doing is making up problems that could possibly happen to Ka'Liyah.

Nothing is going to happen Ka'Liyah while she's gone.

"where going" Lola mumbled around her pacifier as she rubbed behind Riah ear trying to fall asleep faster.

Looking down at Lola, "Mommy is going to see Kai" Se'Riah pushed Lola bonnet back off her eyes.

"baba" Ka'Liyah groggily responded.

Nobody knows why she calls him baba but Kai or Riah doesn't have a problem with it soo.

Dawn walks through the door carefully taking a halfway sleeping Ka'Liyah out of Riah arms.

Parking her car looking at the time Riah fully realized that she's a whole 2 hours & 35 minutes late

Before Riah got out the car Riah called Sa'Kai to meet her outside. Getting that call that she was here Kai was actually happy that she showed up.

Even if he didn't want to admit it Kai is feeling Riah as much as she's feeling him.

Kai watched Se'Riah walk towards him with her short black silk dress with her hair pulled back into a back bun showcasing her beautiful face.

Full round lips that are glossy from her lip gloss. Hoop earrings that's paired perfectly with her heels, purse and the rest of her accessories.

Eyelashes are real long but they bring out her brown doe eyes.

Taking in all her beauty from head to toe Sa'Kai ran his tongue over his bottom lip as her hips swayed in her dress.

Standing infront of him with her purse in her hand Riah wrapped her arms around Sa'Kai hugging him tightly.

Looking to the side smacking his lips Kai gave in hugging her back.Riah know Sa'Kai isn't the hugging type of person but one day Kai will love hugs.

Over that month she would try to hug at least 3 times a day to get him use to it. It seems like it's starting to work.

"You soo pretty" Riah looked up at Kai with her arms still wrapped around his waist. "Mane gon wit' that ho shit ain't pretty" Sa'Kai mumbled smoothing her hair back.

Se'Riah honestly think Sa'Kai has a thing for hair.

"Okay well your handsome"

Kai looked down at her smiling just a little.

He should smile more he so cute

Getting called handsome by Riah has brought Kai a whole new feeling in his stomach...a very warm feeling.

Sa'Kai moved one hand down to her ass gripping it firmly,"See look let's go inside because you playing"

"Can't help it dat shit fat as fuck" Kai stated slapping her ass causing it to jiggle a little. "You wearin' panties"

Se'Riaj laughed slapping his hand away from her ass, "Yes now Kai let's go"

Heading into the building Riah knew there would be cameras and a lot of rappers there. So when they walked into the main section Riah was only nervous.

Not wanting to bring attention to herself by holding his hand Riah just big boy that shit.

belike.riah

Liked by Dawn

Liked by Dawn.n and 19,734 others
belike.riah: I be too busy doing me to see what she doing🧏🏽‍♀️💘
Comments Off