dub sack

* excuse misspelling *

{📍} Charleston, South Carolina

Sa'Kai JonesAugust 10 2021 {6:00 pm}

Sa'Kai Jones
August 10 2021 {6:00 pm}

Sa'Kai is driving to his sisters house in his 2020 fully tinted black Audi Q8 blasting one of his songs on his unfinished album

"Chopsticks make ah nigga cha,cha,cha" Kai rapped pulling up the 2 story house.

Turning his car off he pulled his phone out his pocket calling Azurii. The phone rung for about 5 times before she answered the phone.

"Aye brin' yo ass out hea" Kai muttered into da phone before he hung up on her. How she gon ask him fa some shit and take her ass det long to pick up the phone.

Watching the door open Kai opened the door just a little, "Come get dis shit" Sa'Kai voice boomed, "Why you just didn't get yo ass out" Azurii asked walking off the porch closing the door behind her.

"Nah yo ass ain't say all dat, you said pull up n brin' yo ass ah dub"

A dub or dub sack is 2 grams of weed—A/N

Azurii smacked her lips holding her hand out, he ain't even have to say all of this all she wanted was her weed that's all.

"Betta be lucky you my damn sista"

Before he opened his glove department he slightly tilted his head to the passenger seat indicating to get in.

"Who the fuck all in der" Kai asked pulling out the whole bag of weed including smaller bags as Zurii got in the car.

"My crew" Zurii simply responded just waiting, "Zurii ain't nobody got time ta play wit' yo ass" Kai voice got louder as he reached in the backseat to grab his scale.

"Malik mind yours & all this shit ain't really needed you know what ah dub is dayum" Azurii called his by his middle name slouching down in the seat.

Kai chuckled putting the scale back grinding the weed down by hand, he den put them in a small bag twisting the top of the bag handing it to her.

Putting everything up and dusting off his pants off Kai pulled out his phone checking what time it was.

Probably can still make it to the studio tonight.

"Boutta head home" Azurii questioned putting the bag in her pocket, gon make about 3 or 4 blunts outta this...

"Nah gotta head ta da studio to finish up this album" Sa'Kai responded laying his hea back on the headrest.

"Dont stress ta self out na because I know you still do that streaming shit sometimes"

Not only do Sa'Kai make music but he also streams on twitch playing games his followers would like to see him play.

Even sometimes streams with his homies from high-school— Omar, Daveon and Kyrie.

"Yeah Im straight been goin' 3 times ah week leavin' round 11" Kai shrugged his shoulders thinking bout all the times he use to go every day of da week and wouldn't leave til almost 3 in da morning.

"Shit that's improvement though"

Kai let out a sigh and shook his head, "Come in hea and chill we got food and shit" Azurii suggested.

Sa'Kai politely declined her offer, Azurii was slick trying to get him to meet Se'Riah.

That shit wasn't working.