dinner pt 2

* excuse misspelling *

{📍} Charleston, South Carolina

Se'Riah TorrenceAugust 9 2021 {7:08 pm}

Se'Riah Torrence
August 9 2021 {7:08 pm}

"Riah I know damn well yah ain't out here with pajamas onnnn" Azurii laughed carrying the high chair putting it down at the end of the table

"Omg can yah find something else to talk about lord" Riah spoke up taking Ka'Liyah out of Salem arms.

"Why my niece got this big ass bow on" Dawn questioned looking at the big ass bow almost taking over Ka'Liyah whole head.

"She wanted it" Riah shrugged her shoulders removing her pacifier from her mouth. "Her spoiled ass that make no damn sense" Salem mumbled.

"How many times ima tell you to stop cursing one day she gon catch on"

"Ha bad ass be cursing up ah storm when you at home"

Se'Riah looked at Ka'Liyah with a stern look, "no" Lola shook her head looking at her mother. " You be cussing when Im not at home" Riah questioned.

"no" Lola repeated still shaking her head, "Ight believe that shit if you want too" Salem responded rolling her eyes.

Ka'Liyah is bad in real life, as soon as she get around her mother she wants to act like a damn saint.

"Why you—Thank you" Riah paused looking over at the waiter who was wiping down the high chair. That was very sweet of them to do that.

Might tip them.

"Why you wait so late to make a reservation" Se'Riah asked Azurii while she put Ka'Liyah in the high chair, "I was already starving from just smoking ah 3.5 and Salem texted me asking can I bring her some food soo"

"Salem your literally always hungry, do you eat at home" Dawn questioned looking over at her, "Bitch yo ass never cook so yes my ass be starving" Salem responded mugging her.

"I'm the only that be cooking and you too big Salem you should be cooking for yourself" Riah jumped in the conversation, "Right you too big" Dawn added laughing at Salem.

"Ho shut the fuck up because yo big over grown ass barely cook either so please let's not" Salem voiced.

"Well okayyy umm the waiter is here to take our order" Azurii sighed out loud braking up they little playful argument.

They argue a lot and whatever was said wasn't going to be taken to heart because that's just how they is.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The waiter had came and took they orders. While they waited on they food the waiter had bought Ka'Liyah a coloring book since she was getting a little fussy.

"mommy"

"I know baby the food is coming" Se'Riah sighed turning to the side to find something for Lola to eat inside her purse.

Finding a Gerber Baby snack bar in her purse she opened it braking pieces off putting them infront of her, "dhank you" Ka'Liyah spoke picking up the pieces that was placed infront of her.

Moments later a different waiter came with a tray full of food, "Sorry to keep you waiting, anything you order tonight would be on the house. Again we apologize"

The waiter apologized giving everyone they food and asked if anyone would like a refill on anything.

Se'Riah broke up Ka'Liyah chicken fingers and pizza up into bite sized pieces, "dhank you" Ka'Liyah mumbled as she wiggled in her seat.

"Fat ass" Salem mumbled before talking a bite out of her burger, "You been on my baby bad whats the problem" Riah asked grabbing the fork to break up her salmon.

"She slapped that ass that's what happened" Dawn answered laughing at the end. Salem tried to back it up saying that's not the reason but they all knew it was.

belike.riah• 3m

riah• 3m