-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟱-

Start from the beginning

Y/N quickly rushed over to the laptop and opened the computer to see a special email she got. The girl clicks on the link and it takes her to a website to see the clipping with the pictures of her and Ethan― they look pretty good.

The headline being: HOT, YOUNG AND NEW ENTREPRENEURS OF THE YEAR; ETHAN BREKKER AND Y/N HARPER-ALLEN.

Y/N uttered under her breath, running a hand over the side of her face as she stared at the wall for a few seconds.

"Well since you're up, I thought you could use a nice cup of fresh coffee." Barry spoke up once again, walking over to her with a cup, holding it out to her, "I'm actually glad I wasn't holding it when I tried to wake you up if not."

Y/N faces him and takes the coffee, taking a sip but she continues to stare at him, as if she was making sure he wouldn't disappear, again. A part of her was still confused about what was going on but she couldn't help but to feel relief when seeing him again, she missed him. All those times she thought about him since being sent away, and now she had him back in front of her.

Barry notices and he places his coffee down, a small laugh leaving his lips, "What's wrong?"

Y/N puts her coffee down, then walks to stand in front of him and grabs his hand in hers. Barry watches her with a small smile, the girl slowly interlocking their hands together. Y/N looks back at him and sighs softly in relief, a smile appearing on her features.

"I love you." Y/N tells him, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Barry said softly, taking in her features, his smile never fading, "I love you more than you think. Even if you did try to dislocate my arm a few seconds ago."

Y/N laughs softly and quickly wraps her other arm around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, their lips brushing against one another before Barry leaned in, connecting them. Their eyes closed as they moved their lips in sync, slow and passionately. The girl pulls him close, their bodies leaning against each other and Barry wraps his arms around her body, holding her close.

They slowly pulled away to catch their breath, their foreheads leaning against one another. Barry then opens his eyes when he hears her sniffle quietly, her furrowed his brows and quickly holds her face in hands. Y/N looked at him, tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why are you crying?" Barry asked softly, a concerned expression on his face, his thumbs moving back and forth on her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry, I just thought-" Y/N shakes her head, looking at him and holding his face, running her hands through his hair, "The bad dream, it felt so real I thought I lost you and I wasn't going to see you again. I thought you were gone forever and I-"

"No, I'm right here, okay? I'm right here." Barry quickly pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around her, burying her face in his chest as he held her, rubbing her back soothingly. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here. Okay?"

"Okay." She nods, a sniffle following, "I love you."

Y/N hugs him tightly and then pulls away to look at him before pulling him back down to kiss him. Barry quickly responds and places his hands on her waist, pulling her back against his body and she starts walking back on the couch. The two end up falling back with the brunette on top of the speedster, they pull away and he trailed kisses down her neck.

The girl throws her head back but before anything else could happen― a knock on the door interrupted them, making them both exhale deeply and pull away from each other. Barry looks at the girl before leaning back down to plant a kiss on her lips softly.