-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗟𝗗-

"Okay, I only had my first cup of coffee this morning-" Y/N starts off, taking a seat as she stares at the two boards one filled with a bunch of equations and the other having a plan. She prompts her legs on the other seat and adds, "I should've gotten three."

"What is all of this?" Iris asked.

"This is gonna give us the edge we finally need to be smarter than DeVoe-" Harry replies, "Or me to be smarter than DeVoe, actually. Take a look at this."

He makes his way to a screen and everyone looks over as Cisco asked, "What is that?"

"This is an intelligence booster-" Harry says, "-you put this thing on Dibny here, and even he would be able to understand the point source construction. You put this on a real genius, I'll finally be able to outthink the Thinker."

"You know what, I'm not sure this thinking cap is the best idea you've ever had." Cisco admits.

"It's an intelligence booster." Harry states.

"It looks like a thinking cap." Cisco said.

"You don't like it, blame yourself. You gave me the idea." Harry tells him.

"What?" Cisco says confused.

"You're the one that said DeVoe planned all this just like Thawne in order to stop Y/N-" Harry starts off, he looks over at the speedster, "-and you said that DeVoe became the thinker the same night you became Electric-Flash and Ethan; Lighting Storm. So I hacked into the security footage of that night to see how he did it."

He pulls up the video for everyone to watch on what happened to DeVoe the night of the explosion. They all watch as DeVoe was being struck by lighting as he was wearing his helmet.

"This is why he's so smart. DeVoe boosted his intelligence with neurochemical engineering powered by the dark energy from the particle accelerator explosion-" Harry points out, "And if we build our own, we can do the exact same thing."

"I'm sorry, am I'm hearing this right?" Ethan spoke up, sending the man a look as he scoffs softly, "You want to wear that thinking cap, and blast you brain with 10 billion joules of dark matter energy?"

"I've harnessed energy from the particle accelerator explosion before, and I can do it again." Harry said.

"Yeah, but Harry, reengineering your brain's neurochemistry, that's-" Caitlin stars off.

Harry cut her off, "DeVoe did it. So can I. How many more metas have to die before we finally stop DeVoe."

"Uh not- not me-" Ralph spoke up, raising his hand as he looks around the cortex, "I mean I say we go for it. Right? Right, guys?"

"Okay, this is as much of a plan that we have really came up with-" Y/N says, Harry nods and she adds, "-but, before we do anything I think we should look into it more. What do you guys think?"

She looks between Barry and Ethan, then at the others.

"Yeah, I agree." Caitlin nods.

"Yeah, we should explore it." Barry says.

Ethan only looks at Harry and said, "I don't think we should be doing this at all."

Harry sighs and looks over at Cisco, "Ramon?"

"I have to agree with Ethan-" Cisco tells them, "-this is way too risky."

"Of course it's risky, but if we succeed, we will save the lives of four remaining bus metas-" Harry tries to convince Cisco and Ethan. Harry gestures to Ralph, "Including a member of our team."

"You're talking about intense amounts of dark energy going right into your brain-" Cisco argues, "-right into that cap, that turned a mac and cheese loving pacifist into a homicide maniac. You put that cap on, what's it gonna do to you?"