-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗬-

"Ladies and gentlemen, we finally have our hands on the metahuman cure." Cisco announced, standing in the middle of the cortex and showing it to all of us.

Y/N was seated in front of the consol, leaned back in her seat as her legs were promoted on the table. She was wearing denim jeans, black blouse, along with high black boots as she was staring up at the ceiling as she was eating popcorn. Ethan took a seat next to her as he was looking through his phone, everyone else in the room silence.

"Cool, cool." Cisco notices the silence, "It's not like I spent weeks in the frozen tundra or anything."

"No, no, no." Sherloque spoke, "I think that just people are waiting for the inevitable "but" that follows such a big statement."

"No, it's done, and thanks to Caitlin, we even have a way to deliver our silver bullet, so no." Cisco makes his way to Caitlin and she hands him the device as he puts it inside. "No buts."

"I believe there's a big "but" coming." Sherloque said.

"But we need to test the cure on a metahuman." Caitlin does add.

"There it is." Sherloque points at them.

"I think we have to start by saving the metas that are endangered of Cicada, 'cause he's not going to stop until they're all dead." Y/N spoke up, placing the bowl of popcorn aside as she finally looks back at the group.

"Is the cure dangerous?" Liam questioned.

"Well, it's an untested serum that alters biology on a cellular level, so until we try it out on someone, we have no way of knowing." Caitlin explained and he nods in understanding.

"When we started working on the cure, we decided that it would always be a choice, not a weapon, so all we need is a volunteer." Cisco states.

"Well, there's quite a conundrum, right? A metahuman volunteer when the metahumans in the city have been chased away by us or killed by Cicada or incarcerated at Iron Heights prison, so." Sherloque said.

"Nobody's from either group is gonna volunteer." Barry shakes his head.

"No, these criminals are not going to relinquish their powers, although-" Sherloque trails off.

"There's gotta be somebody out there." Liam says.

"Yes-" Sherloque snaps his fingers, "-on another Earth."

"Oh, I'll call Harry, see if there's anybody from Earth two who wants to volunteer." Caitlin says.

"Not really what I was suggesting." Sherloque admits.

"He's right-" Ethan spoke up, looking up from his device, "-we already have someone here from another Earth. Someone that might want to take the cure."

Y/N glances at him and groans softly, "But, communicating will be hard."

-

"King Shark?" Lyla ask as she lead the speedsters, archer, Caitlin and Cisco through the facility of ARGUS, "You really think you can cure him?"

"That's the idea." Liam nods, fixing the beanie of his head.

"Oh Lyla, this is-" Barry starts off as they all stop in their tracks, "My and Y/N's son, Liam."

"Your son?" Lyla says, looking between the speedsters.

Y/N smiles as she nods, digging her hands inside her sweater pocket, "Yup."

"I'm from-" Liam starts off.

"The future, I'm guessing." Lyla cuts him off.

"Weird, right?" Liam grins.