-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧-

[THE GREAT WAR- TAYLOR SWIFT]

"Has Dr. Ambers ever mentioned any type of relationship she had with Orlin Dwyer?" Ethan questioned the nurse the next day.

The speedsters, Ethan, Joe and Cecile all headed to the hospital where the woman worked to try and get some answers that could help them out. Y/N was standing to the side with Liam and Cecile as the rest of the guys decided to do the questioning for now.

"She never really talked about anything." The nurse replied honestly, "After her fiance died, she wasn't quite the same."

"How so?" Barry questioned.

"Angry. Withdrawn." She listed out, "The only time she seemed happy was when she was with that girl in the coma."

"Can you think about anything that might help us find Dwyer?" Joe asked.

"I'm sorry, Detective." She shook her head.

Ethan glances at Cecile and she gives a nod of assurance. The archer sighs deeply and glances at Joe with a look- the man nods and Ethan faces the nurse with a small smile as he hands her, his card, "If anything does come in mind, don't hesitate to call."

The nurse nods and walks away from them. Y/N, Cecile and Liam walk over to them- the speedster sighs heavily and digs her hands inside her jacket pocket, "Well, someone has to know something."

"Everyone we've talked to is telling the truth." Cecile said, "I think Ambers was the only one working with Dwyer."

"Well, look, we'll pore over the files at CCPD. Maybe we missed something." Joe looks between the heroes, "We'll let you know if we come up with anything, all right?"

Cecile and Joe walk away from the group. Liam shifted in his spot catching the attention of his mother as she asked softly, "You okay, Lee?"

Liam turns to face her and nods with a small smile, "Yeah. I just just don't know what to do."

"Yeah, me neither." Barry says, nodding his head.

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out though." Ethan assures them, "We've always hit walls. Someone has to know something, it's going to turn out okay."

Liam only nods as all the adults start heading out the boy watching them leave with a worried expression.

-

"Oh, nice table." Ralph says as he and Ethan walk inside the cleaned up cortex, "Liking the new digs."

"They're not really new." Ethan admits, walking over to lean against the rails as he faces him and Cisco seated in front of the new console. "But were the only ones we could find so, better than not using them."

"Did you guys find anything?" Cisco asked, looking between the two.

Ethan shakes his head and sighs deeply, "We questioned about all the doctor and nurses that worked with Dr. Ambers but, nothing. Iris has put on an article but, she also says there's no sightings on Cicada one or two."

"Yeah, I talked to Earl Cox, all my contacts nothing." Ralph said.

"How's the dark matter satellite doing? Is it ready to work?" Ethan questions Cisco, leaning forward in his spot.

"Yup." Cisco nods, pressing a button as the computer began to do it's research with the satellites help.

"Well, if this new Cicada has traceable dark matter." Sherloque walks over to them, a broom over his shoulder, "I mean, we've seen Cicada do things that we've never seen before, right?"