-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘-

[GASOLINE― HALSEY]

Killer Frost looks up to notice two familiar figures running inside the room, "Give us a hand!-"

"What happened?" Y/N ran inside the Med Lab with Ethan quickly trailing behind her, noticing Killer Frost and Cisco holding down Ralph on the bed as he was shaking uncontrollably. The two are quick to help them out and hold him down.

"Ramsey." Cisco replied in an instant.

"Come on, Coach, wewe still gotta go on that road trip, right?" Killer Frost spoke in a shaky tone and stares at friend in horror, "He's gonna die."

Ethan looks at her, "Frost, how do we save him?"

"I don't know! I can't fix him." Killer Frost blurts out and backs away, "Uh, maybe Caitlin can."

In seconds she changes back to Caitlin, and she quickly begins, looking at the computer screen, "Ralphs elastic cells aren't mending like they used to, Ramsey must be getting stronger."

"So Ralph can't heal himself?" Cisco looks at her.

"No-" Caitlin turns around and points at Y/N, "But, maybe you can."

"Me?" Y/N said in a confused tone.

"Your speed healing is the only thing we've seen that can repair damage this severe." Caitlin quickly spoke, "Maybe if we gave him a blood transfusion, that would fix him."

"So so my speed healing, I could give Ralph my speed healing?" Y/N questions, raising a brow as she continued to hold down Ralph.

"Theoretically, temporarily, yes." Caitlin nods, "I don't know, we're sort of in uncharted medical territory here. But your blood type is O-negative, so you're a universal donor."

Ethan looks down at Ralph, "Okay, just do it! We can't let him go."

"Guys, Ralph is elastic." Cisco reminds them, "No needle can puncture through his skin!"

Y/N looks between the group, "I can phase him."

"Will that work?" Cisco asked Caitlin. Caitlin nods in confirmation and Cisco looks at the speedster, "Do it."

The speedster quickly removes her sweater and lifts up her sleeve as Caitlin helps her out, injecting the end of the needle for her on her arm. Y/N grabs the end of the needle and grabs Ralph's arm with the other phasing it, taking this chance to inject the needle in him. The blood transfusion quickly begins, stabilizing Ralph and everyone breathing a sigh of relief.

-

Barry walked in the med lab the next morning to see a sleeping Y/N on the chair, next to Ralph's bedside, her head gently placed on the side of Ralph's arm. After last night's event, she didn't want to leave Ralph's side, even after the blood transfusion and no one argued with her.

The speedster had two coffees in hand, placing one to the side before gently placing a hand on the side of the girl's face, drawing small shapes on her cheeks. Y/N inhales deeply, opening her eyes as she begins to wake up with a small smile, sitting back up and stretching in her spot.

"Morning." Y/N muttered tiredly and Barry smiles at her, she looks at her friend on the bed, "How is he?"

"He's stable, thanks to you." Barry assures her, handing her a coffee as she thanked him and takes a sip, "We contacted A.R.G.U.S. and they agreed to move Ralph to a safe location for his recovery. Ethan made sure of it, he wanted the best for Ralph."

Y/N hums in response as he adds, "Cisco and Caitlin are preparing for transportation right now."

"That's good, yeah." Y/N said quietly, her gaze fell on Ralph as a worried expression came upon her features once again.