-𝗘𝗟𝗊𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗊-

[ROCKSTAR- POST MALONE FT. 21 SAVAGE]

[EARTH-1]

"My name is Dr. John Deegan, and I, like most of you, I'm a psychiatrist. Do you know what my patients tell me the most? The feel inferior. I'm here to tell you, whether we admit it or not, some people, they're just born lucky, which leads us to the real problem, imperfection." Deegan said to a group of people, "How can we ever hope to feel like superman or superwomen without first becoming super ourselves? I'm here to tell you how, folks. If we utilize eugenic insights, I feel-"

A woman stands up from her seat and interrupted him, "Hey, Frankenstein go back to your mad scientist lab."

"Ma'am, ma'am, please-" He calls out as she leaves, "Would you wait, please!"

Just then more people after her and he calls out, "Folks, folks, folks, please listen. I'm just saying, we can truly help our patients. Listen to me!"

Soon the man packs up and walks over to his car and feels disappointed about what happened. A figure approaches behind him and spoke up making him turn around to face him and it said, "Doctor John Deegan. I need your help, John."

"Go find someone else to prank, douchebag." He dismisses him.

The figure then crashes his car as he jumps back and asked, "My God, what are you?"

"Something beyond your comprehension." The Monitor replies and walks towards him, "I've traveled far to this place and time to lay this precious burden at your feet. Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit. Show them what a real God can do John."

Deegan takes the book from him and asked, "Why me?"

"You have vision." The Monitor says, "That book holds the key to your transformation, John, and all you have to do is open it."

He does so and a light comes out as John stares inside the book in awe.

"Use it wisely, John." The Monitor adds, "The universe is in your hands."

"I can― I can― I can see everything." Deegan breathes out.

"Word of advice: Think big." The Monitor grins.

" The Monitor grins

[CENTRAL CITY]

"Honey, breakfast is ready."

A figure was just starting to wake up as they sat up to reveal a shirtless Oliver Queen with a confused expression. He looks around the room to notice that it wasn't his place that he woke up in. Oliver gets up and realizes that he was in Y/N and Barry's loft making him even more weird for him.

"Honey. It'll get cold."

Oliver decides to get up and make his way to the kitchen, he walks down the stairs and looks around. He enters the kitchen to notice the food on the table and Iris is making breakfast. He then catches sight of a picture of him and Iris together on what looked like a date night at a restaurant.