Chapter Fifteen

You tried to sleep, but unfortunately, we're unable to do so as you feel uneasy as if your senses are trying to alert you.

Or maybe it is the fact that your 'husband' is breathing down your neck while staring at you.

"Apollo?"

"Yes, dear wife?"

"Stop being creepy"

You open your eyes to look at the sun deity who only smiles at you cheerfully.

"You know I was going to murder each one of your worshippers until I realized that they admitted me as your husband and sole protector"

You sit up in your bed and rest your back against the wall.

"Well, they won't be getting any aid from me any time soon" you assert.

Apollo smiles, before getting on the bed to sit beside you on the empty side of the large bed.

You wanted to shove him off, but before you could do so, he starts speaking again.

"I wanted to discuss an important matter with you" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Don't tell me, you have decided to finally show me kindness and free me from this horrid prison?" you mock him.

The golden-haired deity narrows his eyes at your tone but ignores it for the sake of the subject he is going to discuss with you.

"How about we have a child together? "

Apollo suggests, running his finger up and down your thigh.

You give him a fake smile and remove his hand away from you by force.

"Now, why would I get pregnant with your baby? My sanity is not that low" you spat.

"Why not? There are great examples of gods having children together and-" you cut him off.

"Oh, yes,  let me list the great examples of those children" you look down at your hand.

"Ares loves to start a war for no reason, Eros is a little psycho with a mommy fetish,  Dionysus is alcoholic..."  you stop and point a finger at him.

"Do you want me to continue? because you are on that list" Apollo sighs.

"A child would make my father, Zeus,  forget about pursuing you" you chuckle.

"The only thing to stop Zeus from seeking out other women is by castrating him"

"He will still find a way... I think" Apollo mumbles the last two words to himself.

"Enough with the false excuses, you want a child to tie me to you" you exclaim.

"Ok, so what if I want you to have my child?!" you sigh.

"Apollo, don't you have demigods children?"

"Yes, why?"

"Go take care of them, and leave me alone," you say, before shoving him off your bed.

Apollo scoffs, offended by you, but decides to leave you to rest.

Yet, not until informing you of one last thing he believes that you should know about.

"There is a prophecy that says you are to have a son with me"

When you are about to ask what he means, Apollo left you to your thoughts.

"I wonder if I really had a baby with Apollo, what are they going to be the deity of?"

꧁𑁍𑁍𑁍꧂

Hades appears in your chamber after you have fallen asleep.

He made sure that Apollo has gone out for his duties before breaking in.

Hades places the pomegranate on the small table near your bed and a parchment beside it.

He looks at you one last time, before leaving.

The parchment has a few words written on them, nevertheless, those words hold meaning.

'If you want to escape Olympus, eat the pomegranate'