Chapter Eleven

"I don't have to explain anything to you, Apollo"

"Why did you follow Aphrodite around like a fool when I strictly forbid you from leaving the temple"

You glare at the music deity, already bothered by how he forcefully took you back to Olympus with him.

"Because Dionysus was trying to assault me" you admit.

You don't care if you threw Dionysus under the train, he did forcefully kiss you and tried to sleep with you.

Apollo gets angrier, not at you but his half-brother.

He will deal with him later, right now his main focus is on you.

"I will put a curse on the temple while I'm gone so nobody enters it or exit it, and if someone dares to do so, they will be cut up"

You shook your head at him, finding the whole conversation heading in a ludicrous direction.

"Are you mad? I don't want to be held hostage, I'm not even your actual wife Apollo" you point out calmly.

"I made my father turn you into a goddess and that's how you repay me for my kindness"

"Wait, what?"

This new news hits you like a ton of bricks as you finally conclude one thing.

You can never return to your home, and you are stuck with being married to Apollo.

Unless you do something about it.

"My father made you a goddess, and your job is to help others by breaking their curses"

Now you understand, how you helped Medus become normal again.

Now, you feel a huge responsibility weighing on your shoulders from such powers.

And you hate responsibility.

"Can you tell Zeus to undo it?"

Apollo gives you a look that screams 'Are you mad' before narrowing his eyes at you in anger.

"I want to spend the eternity of my life with you by my side" 

"What do you like about me that makes you want me so much?"

Apollo's eyes light up at the question as if he has been waiting his whole life to answer that question.

"I love everything about you, your hair, your eyes, your comforting face, and most importantly your smile"

"What about my personality?"

"I hate it"

You grit your teeth at his reply, finding it very shallow.

He notices your anger and quickly corrects his sentence to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Well, it is not your personality that I hate, it's your attitude toward me, you should change it" you snort.

"Let me have my freedom and I will change my attitude toward you, dear husband" you taunt him.

Apollo smirks as an idea pops up in his head.

Seeing his smirk made you wary of his intentions.

"I can give you a certain amount of freedom if you do something for me"

You grimace in disgust.

"Absolutely not, I won't have-"

"I want you to meet my mother and my twin brother"

You shut your mouth, and understand that you were mistaken about his intentions.

Wait a second.

"Did you say, twin brother?"

"Yes...Artemis, the deity of chastity, hunting, and the moon, he is my brother"