Chapter Three

The way Eros stabbed himself with the arrow then the arrow disappears, made you realize that you are in great danger.

Eros is the god of sensual or passionate love in greek mythology.

And there are two types of arrows that he uses, the golden-tipped one which makes anyone fall in love and the lead-tipped one which causes great hate.

And Eros just stabbed himself with the golden-tipped one.

You slowly back away from the deity as he walks toward you.

"You are so beautiful, I love you, you will become my wife," Eros says with a determined tone.

You start getting nervous, trying to think of excuses.

"I can't, I'm already married to Apollo" you stutter out.

You know that you might regret this later, but it is just to keep Eros away.

But your lie only made Eros angry before he grabs you by the neck and slammed you against the wall.

Oh, how you forget that Eros isn't that kind-hearted.

"This can't be, Apollo can't be your husband, you are too small for him, and you are also too beautiful"

Wait...what the...

While trying to process Eros's words, silently grabs one of his golden arrows, waiting to stab you with it.

But you notice, and push him away from you frightfully.

"Back away or I will hurt you" you warn him causing Eros to chuckle.

"Go ahead, a mortal can't defeat me" you smirk.

Good thing, Eros is the same height as you, and also petite, it will be much easier for you to...

"You have two beautiful wings, Eros"

Before the deity could do anything, you grab him harshly by the wings, threatening to break them.

However, instead of Eros groaning in pain, he lets out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Yes, please, more mommy"

You quickly let go of his wings, realising that those wings are his sensitive zone.

Eros turns him around to pout at you like a young child, displeased by the loss of sensation.

"Why did you stop? Continue it" he whines.

You grimace at his words, not feeling in the mood for this craziness.

"No" you exclaim, pushing yourself further away from him.

"Continue or I will stab you with my arrows" Eros threatens.

Without thinking, you run to the doors as Eros shouts after you.

You successfully run out of the temple, with bare feet.

You don't stop as Eros chases after you quickly, trying to catch up.

Things turn into a mess when you bump into a tall figure, the hard masculine body makes you fall on the hard ground.

"How dare you bump into me! Who are you?"

You look up slowly to see a handsome and well-built man standing in front of you, he's wearing a helmet.

Locks of blond hair is fallen out of his helmet, as he glares down at you with his sharp brown eyes.

When you don't answer, Ares grabs you by your hair, forcing you to stand up.

"Answer me, girl"

But his son answers his question instead in fear that his father hurts him.

"She is Apollo's wife"

Ares smirks at the reply, making you feel uneasy.

"Zeus will be displeased to hear that Apollo has married a mortal in secret" Ares's eyes scan your body.

"A very beautiful mortal, indeed"